Could Wang Save The Franchise??

He plays hard

He keeps coming

He is able to penetrate

He doesn't allow penetration

His length is one of his best assets

His has the proper girth to get the job done

you know what I thought was clever about this post...how each successive line was longer than the previous one.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The shalong jokes were funny the first couple of times, in a fifth grade sort of way. Like the way I used to snicker as a little kid when I said hello to our neighbor, Mrs. Weiner. Or Mr. Lipshitz at the shoe store. When I grew up, I was a little ashamed for making fun of them. It was a low type of humor, like fart jokes, which also crack up little boys.

knew that guy too, but i called him Mr. sh*tlips

The shalong jokes were funny the first couple of times, in a fifth grade sort of way. Like the way I used to snicker as a little kid when I said hello to our neighbor, Mrs. Weiner. Or Mr. Lipshitz at the shoe store. When I grew up, I was a little ashamed for making fun of them. It was a low type of humor, like fart jokes, which also crack up little boys.

That reminds me of a story from fifth grade. Our class had a guinea pig that a different kid would take home on the holidays to care for. One Thanksgiving a kid named Victor Schmuchler took the guinea pig home. Victor had to weigh close to 250lbs. in 5th grade. When we came back on that Monday, said guinea pig was gone.

It turns out that the guinea pig got out of it's cage and Victor, who was going downstairs for a midnight snack, stepped on the poor thing. That kid was so big it must have smushed up between his toes. I can't imagine the final seconds of that poor guinea pigs life looking up at this giant foot coming down on it. :wallbash:

Wondering out loud if Wang raises the awareness of the NFL and particularly the Buffalo Bills in China if the spike in interest might help the Bills stay in Buffalo. Maybe a wealthy Chinese owner may get involved and keep the Bills in Buffalo...HSBC is there; maybe it's not so far fetched.

The thing you need to think about is that once we insert Wang, we just can't be pulling him out any time we feel like it. Wang needs some time on the inside to get some experience, and once Wang gets more time in, Wang will be better equipped to last 60 minutes. The City of Buffalo will love Wang after some time.

I see what you did there. :wallbash:

Its not enough that we reduce his identity to his ethnicity, we have to reduce it to his ...welll wang. What if he plays out to the Chinese stereotype (not that i condone or agree to such type casting)?. In the same vein as above, what if the promise of size and length is just that? What if he has performance issues, stage fright or

what if he ends up coming sooner than expected? what if thats a disease that infects the entire line?

.... boy...talk about a reach.

J/K!!

I think it was reach "around."

GO BILLS!!!

The Stealers have their "terrible towels", shouldn't we have our "wonderful wangs"?

Imagine those highlights on Sport Center.

Time to dust off the olde Whammy Weenies.

GO BILLS!!!

Why would I need to dust it off?

"Dust it off" isn't another euphemism, is it?

Seriously, you still don't have one of those Whammy Weenies, do you? Probably the most embarrassing moment in Bills' marketing history. They just should have left it "Talkin' Proud" but NO.

GO BILLS!!!

I think we'll see that Wang and Wood will perform best when Levitre is inserted in the lineup. He'll bring out their best. The line will be softer if Levitre misses time for any reason.

i thought it couldn't get any funnier than having wood and levitre on the same line....now wang!

:lol:

are their any good prospects named tool or boner for nix to scout?

"Dust it off" isn't another euphemism, is it?

Seriously, you still don't have one of those Whammy Weenies, do you? Probably the most embarrassing moment in Bills' marketing history. They just should have left it "Talkin' Proud" but NO.

GO BILLS!!!

:lol: No but I did see one for sale a few years ago on Ebay. I thought about buying it though, for a laugh.

Not too far fetched at all.

Wang has all of the attributes needed to save a franchise:

He plays hard

He keeps coming

He is able to penetrate

He doesn't allow penetration

His length is one of his best assets

His has the proper girth to get the job done

Mark my words...Wang will have a huge impact on this franchise.

You are probably the first person to ever say these things about a Chinese dude, and you aren't even a chick.