Anyone get a good seat upgrade this off season?

Lv-Bills

We have three groups of 2 tickets each. 6 tickets in all. One with 28 years seniority, one with 18, and one with 11.

We were all able to stay together, lower bowl, Bills side, 28 rows up (so you can actually see), and went from the goal line to about the 18 yard line. Not bad for finding six tickets together.

Anyone else able to do OK? Anyone else try?

This is only our 3rd year getting season tix, and our relocation date isn't until May 17th... We got lucky last year... we went from 336 our first year down to 137 (around the Goal line- 5 yard line) 24 rows off the field... Hope to get closer to 50 this year, we only have 2 tickets, so hope we can...

I've had the same seat for the past 15 years...center seat on dad's yellow couch with the cushion that has a burn mark from when the halogen lamp fell on it. About 4 years back, I switched to the side couch with the nice pillows, but I couldn't see the TV as well. I've since moved back and don't see myself moving again. It's just too convenient having the coffee table so close and since my wife rarely uses the ticket I buy for her every year, I get to stretch out and take a little nap when the Bills hit that magical moment somewhere in the 3rd quarter when you know it's just a lost cause.

I've put in requests for upgrades every few years (to a La-Z-boy or nice recliner), but management has yet to make this happen.

Fourth year with the season's tix. Fingers crossed for an upgrade but not expecting anything. A small move closer to the 50 or perhaps slide down a few rows is possible, but I don't imagine there being much movement for me.

Maybe next year. Just like the Bills and the playoffs. There's always next year!

I've had the same seat for the past 15 years...center seat on dad's yellow couch with the cushion that has a burn mark from when the halogen lamp fell on it. About 4 years back, I switched to the side couch with the nice pillows, but I couldn't see the TV as well. I've since moved back and don't see myself moving again. It's just too convenient having the coffee table so close and since my wife rarely uses the ticket I buy for her every year, I get to stretch out and take a little nap when the Bills hit that magical moment somewhere in the 3rd quarter when you know it's just a lost cause.

I've put in requests for upgrades every few years (to a La-Z-boy or nice recliner), but management has yet to make this happen.

Haha, damn. Beat me to it.

For those in 137 with only two seats, I would imagine you have good options. We were also in 137. There were all kinds of options in 135 and 134, especially down lower than Row 10, which are terrible if you ask me. Even the ticket rep advised against that.

But for only two, you should be looking at most likely around the 20 yard line, hopefully higher than row 20, at least. I think those of you with only two seats will be happy. That's strictly based on our call. Based on our group's call, with only two tickets, we could have had 35 yard liners if we had split up, which we didn't want to do.

mine's unchanged. press box, mid-field. :wallbash:

jw

Ahhhh, no thanks. Been there, done that, when I interned with the SI department with the Atlanta Braves. Buddy of mine's company also had suite tickets through Laidlaw, and I never used those seats either. I did go in to eat though before a game or two. Anytime someone in those suites gets halfway excited, people look at you like your crazy. Almost like, wow, I didn't know you were here to actually watch the game. Those who would rather sit inside during a football game instead of out in the elements, deserve to all be with each other.

In your case though, I understand you are working, which is cool. I'm my case, I'm there to get away from reality for one day. In the elements, and actually watching the game.

mine's unchanged. press box, mid-field. :lol:

jw

He didn't really say that ^, did he? Wow, a media elite reminding us that he is, well, a media elite. Classy!

Back to the OP's question - I took the leap back into season tickets this year, and was able to get 50 yard line seats in the JK club. That was pretty surprising, but probably a reflection of both the economy and the Bills' record over the last 10+ years.

Unfortunately, I never seem to have luck with the upgrade process -- but it's for a good reason. My seats are pretty good. 333, row 2. In order to move to the aisle I'd have to go up to row 13, and it seems nobody wants to give up their row 1 tix.