Broncos' OT Clady may miss season

As Mike Klis of the Denver Post reported earlier today, tackle Ryan Clady suffered a potentially serious knee injury while doing something unrelated to football. Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the injury is believed to be a torn patellar tendon. The source says the injury occurred while Clady was playing basketball. Josh McDaniels, when asked of the situation, claimed he (McDaniel) had no chose but to use the hard foul on Clady. The game was tied.

Yep been there, done that.

That's what you get for throwing telephone poles around. :thumbsup:

Kidding aside, I agree -- ain't no way he's good to go in three months if that tendon's torn.

That's what you get for throwing telephone poles around. :lol:

Kidding aside, I agree -- ain't no way he's good to go in three months if that tendon's torn.

If that is how he blew it out, you are mean. I imagine the memory of pain just flashed through his mind. That is why I like you...

:thumbsup:

If that is how he blew it out, you are mean. I imagine the memory of pain just flashed through his mind. That is why I like you...

:thumbsup:

True fact. ICEman, my Bills Brother for as long as there's been a Stadium Wall, used to do the Highland Games thing -- and he was pretty damn good at it, too.

And if it would make him feel any better, I'm currently rehabbing a sprained LCL...

True fact. ICEman, my Bills Brother for as long as there's been a Stadium Wall, used to do the Highland Games thing -- and he was pretty damn good at it, too.

And if it would make him feel any better, I'm currently rehabbing a sprained LCL...

I blew out my LCL. I was in the midst of a divorce, changing jobs, and my ex-wife (still married at the time) dropped me from her insurance. This was despite the fact she agreed to keep me on it until my insurance kicked in.

Anyway, I had no insurance, so just sucked it up and wrapped it myself. I break out my old crutches and just went to work. To make matters worse, I pushed it. I was trying to work out again and my knee felt fine, so I start a bunch of silly martial arts katas. Low and behold, I step on a toy :thumbsup: twist awkwardly and messed it up again. More self rehab and finally 4 years later it is mostly normal.

I highly recommend swimming as a form of rehab.