"I'm gay, so please vote for me"

Magox

Pennsylvania Democrat defends his ‘historic’ bisexuality, lashes out at critics who claim he doesn’t have gay sex

Just how bisexual is Gregg Kravitz? His political career may pivot on the answer. Kravitz is a 29-year-old former stockbroker from Philadelphia, who is running for the Pennsylvania statehouse. He claims to be a bisexual.

His opponent in the Democratic primary, incumbent Babette Josephs, says Kravitz is lying about who he sleeps with in order to curry favor with gay voters. Josephs claims she met a woman at a fundraiser who identified herself as Kravitz’s girlfriend. “I outed him as a straight person,” Josephs announced.

“I do have a girlfriend,” Kravitz conceded in an interview with The Daily Caller, “but I am a bisexual man, which means I am attracted to both men and women.” Kravitz says he has been involved with girlfriend Leah Greenspoon since they met on New Years Eve, and ultimately could see himself married to either a man or a woman. “I’m very happy in the relationship that I’m in, but it doesn’t mean you’re not attracted to other people,” adding that he’s “disappointed that I have to use my time and energy to respond to blatant lies about my sexuality,”

Kravitz won’t comment on the last time he had sex with a man, calling it “a private matter,” though he does highlight his “intimate relationships” with men when he gives speeches to primarily gay audiences. The burden of history, he says, rests on his shoulders. “I do recognize the historic significance that if elected I would be the first openly bisexual member elected to the state house. And there’s a huge responsibility that comes with that. I want to be completely open with how I am proud of my bisexuality.”

And don't get me wrong, if that dude is not gay, shame on him for pretending he is for votes. But I did feel the need to point out that this is the oldest tactic in the book.

I'm starting to get sick of this new trend of lying, pandering politicians.

Apparently in a 'do as I say, not as I do' sort of way.

I figured the guy was pretending to be gay to get votes. He can work that empathy angle: "Voters, you've been taking it in the ass from the government for years, and you need to vote for someone who knows how that feels."

I figured the guy was pretending to be gay to get votes. He can work that empathy angle: "Voters, you've been taking it in the ass from the government for years, and you need to vote for someone who knows how that feels, and I can teach you how to enjoy it"

You missed the last bit.

Got a knock on my door for a Democrat running for the state house. Asked him if supports tax vouchers for private education. He said "no." I said "goodbye."

That's a solid litmus test question and a good way to get rid of Dems who knock on my door.

I found that if you hang a Gadsden flag outside, they don't even bother knocking.

I think I've been black-listed by all the environmentalist groups in the area, because I know more about the subject than they do. "Sir, I see you own a Prius, you must be environmentally responsible..." "Well, since 70% of the environmental cost of a car is in construction and disposal, buying a new hybrid is one of the worst things you can do to the environment, doubly so since mining nickel for the hybrid batteries is the worst-polluting activities on the planet." "Sir, we're lobbying congress to increase biofuel production..." "Great. What's the land-use opportunity cost of growing fuel vs. growing food, and how do you reconcile your position on organic farming techniques with the need to use industrial-level farming techniques to achieve the increase in biofuels you want. And isn't it kind of a moot point, since you can only achieve those levels using petrochemical fertilizers? Kind-of environmentally unfriendly dumping oil on the ground to grow less efficient fuels, isn't it?"

They love me... :lol:

I think I've been black-listed by all the environmentalist groups in the area, because I know more about the subject than they do. "Sir, I see you own a Prius, you must be environmentally responsible..." "Well, since 70% of the environmental cost of a car is in construction and disposal, buying a new hybrid is one of the worst things you can do to the environment, doubly so since mining nickel for the hybrid batteries is the worst-polluting activities on the planet." "Sir, we're lobbying congress to increase biofuel production..." "Great. What's the land-use opportunity cost of growing fuel vs. growing food, and how do you reconcile your position on organic farming techniques with the need to use industrial-level farming techniques to achieve the increase in biofuels you want. And isn't it kind of a moot point, since you can only achieve those levels using petrochemical fertilizers? Kind-of environmentally unfriendly dumping oil on the ground to grow less efficient fuels, isn't it?"

They love me... :P

But, but, but, you drive a Prius.