I HATE this draft

Hynze

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After picking a part time running back in the 1st round I believe this draft will go down as one of the worst ever for the Bills. There is not one player that I can say WOW we got this guy.

Epic first post... You do realize drafting "WOW" players doesn't guarantee success? Buddy knows what he is doing, and he is truly rebuilding us.

Relax.

After picking a part time running back in the 1st round I believe this draft will go down as one of the worst ever for the Bills. There is not one player that I can say WOW we got this guy.

Get over yourself... if I were you I would delete your profile and start a new one... terrible 1st post

To go down as one of the worst ever for the Bills would take some doing. The Eric Flowers draft comes to mind. Anyone have a link for that one??

DarthIce is that you? Or is this Southgerogiabillsfan?

Thanks for signing up to post this. We didn't have enough people complaining that we didn't pick people that Mel Kiper likes.

BTW that "part time" running back played for over 600 snaps in college. If C.J. Spiller doesn't make you say wow, no-one will.

To go down as one of the worst ever for the Bills would take some doing. The Eric Flowers draft comes to mind. Anyone have that one on a link??

Don't forget... Mike Williams, JP Losman, John McCargo, etc.

No way this is even in our worst 40 drafts.

Hynzesight is 20-20.

I guess you weren't around for the 2002 draft. The bar is pretty low

I read your post and thought "no matter how many letters this guy strings together, I'm never once going to say wow". Now I hate you.

See how that works?

Now you hate him is kinda like the Transitive Property in Algebra. . . if a=b, and b=c, then a=c!!!