I HATE this draft

Hynze

Thanks for signing up to post this. We didn't have enough people complaining that we didn't pick people that Mel Kiper likes.

BTW that "part time" running back played for over 600 snaps in college. If C.J. Spiller doesn't make you say wow, no-one will.

gruden= " spiller was the best player in the draft"

gill brandt="spiller is the most excitng player to come out in years"

herm edwards= "spiller was in his opinion the best pick in the draft"

you need to go hide in a corner because you just made a complete jack ass out of yourself!!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gruden= " spiller was the best player in the draft"

gill brandt="spiller is the most excitng player to come out in years"

herm edwards= "spiller was in his opinion the best pick in the draft"

you need to go hide in a corner because you just made a complete jack ass out of yourself!!!!

Did you reply to the wrong poster?

If thats true about Maybin, then during the bye week last year, why didn't they play him at linebacker instead of a undersized

Bryan Scott

Orakpo was a pro bowler last year, he was there when we picked

He wasn't talking about Maybin, except to say that if Maybin pans out the draft from last year will be a complete success. He never said anything about Maybin's excellence or crap as a player. We don't know what we have in Maybin considering he only played about 14 snaps last year. He was on the bench learning. This year he will be at a new position that is much better suited to his physical attributes and if he blossoms as Rush OLB, no one here will be able to say he is a bust. Of course it may not pan out. We'll see.

I'm so tired of the Orakpo comparisons. Washington had very good front seven last year and Orakpo was helped significantly by that. I think he'll be a one hit wonder, and that this year teams will know how to stop him. His productivity will fall off significantly this year and everyone will be screaming that he is a bust. You'll see.

Notice how any person on this board can make a prediction about the suckitude of a player, even though the objective facts say such increase in the player's suck level is very unlikely? That's just like what you are doing with players the Bills have drafted, who've had solid, long term college careers, but, according to you, will completely tank b/c they aren't the shiny pieces of tin foil other "analysts" have suggested.

He wasn't talking about Maybin, except to say that if Maybin pans out the draft from last year will be a complete success. He never said anything about Maybin's excellence or crap as a player. We don't know what we have in Maybin considering he only played about 14 snaps last year. He was on the bench learning. This year he will be at a new position that is much better suited to his physical attributes and if he blossoms as Rush OLB, no one here will be able to say he is a bust. Of course it may not pan out. We'll see.

I'm so tired of the Orakpo comparisons. Washington had very good front seven last year and Orakpo was helped significantly by that. I think he'll be a one hit wonder, and that this year teams will know how to stop him. His productivity will fall off significantly this year and everyone will be screaming that he is a bust. You'll see.

Notice how any person on this board can make a prediction about the suckitude of a player, even though the objective facts say such increase in the player's suck level is very unlikely? That's just like what you are doing with players the Bills have drafted, who've had solid, long term college careers, but, according to you, will completely tank b/c they aren't the shiny pieces of tin foil other "analysts" have suggested.

Word :pirate:

After picking a part time running back in the 1st round I believe this draft will go down as one of the worst ever for the Bills. There is not one player that I can say WOW we got this guy.

I cant see it possibly being worse than this.

Rnd Name College Note

1 Erik Flowers Arizona State

2 Travares Tillman Georgia Tech

3 Corey Moore Virginia Tech

4 Avion Black Tennessee State

5 Sammy Morris Texas Tech

6 Leif Larsen Texas-El Paso

7 Drew Haddad Buffalo

7 DaShon Polk Arizona

I predict 4-12, winning 1 of the last 2 games and missing out on jake locker.

After picking a part time running back in the 1st round I believe this draft will go down as one of the worst ever for the Bills. There is not one player that I can say WOW we got this guy.

Have Your Next Zantac, Eeyore...and chill out. Remind me again for which NFL front office you worked? The draft just ended today and it's a failure in your eyes already. "Wow"!

Welcome back to the present. This is a new FO with a new game plan. Most people would argue that last year's draft produced four solid starters, and one starter this year at OLB who has a ton of potential and upside. Why are so many of the noobs here get so mad so easily and don't seem to know anything about the changes that have gone on with this team, as if the FO and their strategy has been one continuing entity from a decade ago till now. In many ways we are still recovering from six years of Tom Done-a-hoe's idiocracy, but Nix is building a solid team with this draft. Sorry all the racoons on this board didn't get their piece of tin-foil to play with, but this was as solid draft. Not flashy, but certainly addressing our biggest problem on defense, the fact that we can't stop the run. With these picks, we've gotten much better in that department.

Interesting question, and one I haven't given much thought to. The poor bastards are Bills fans and probably WNYer's. Their last memories of good Bills teams were likely their first memories at the tail end of the SB gang and Flutie/RJ & Phillips 'D. Throughout their teens and early 20's, being a fan of the Bills has been NO PICNIC! Their households on Autumn weekends heard lots of cussing and bad karma and they're 'Z(ZZzzzzz..) generationers'. Their parents may well be posters here -Just sayin'..

I feel for them and understand they don't believe -especially if they haven't 'heard' of a guy we draft. But DAMN, there's just no courtesy from them! Their best shot at learning diplomacy and tact may be volunteering in the Armed Forces. Until then, I guess we just have to deal with them.

JMO.

Interesting question, and one I haven't given much thought to. The poor bastards are Bills fans and probably WNYer's. Their last memories of good Bills teams were likely their first memories at the tail end of the SB gang and Flutie/RJ & Phillips 'D. Throughout their teens and early 20's, being a fan of the Bills has been NO PICNIC! Their households on Autumn weekends heard lots of cussing and bad karma and they're 'Z(ZZzzzzz..) generationers'. Their parents may well be posters here -Just sayin'..

I feel for them and understand they don't believe -especially if they haven't 'heard' of a guy we draft. But DAMN, there's just no courtesy from them! Their best shot at learning diplomacy and tact may be volunteering in the Armed Forces. Until then, I guess we just have to deal with them.

JMO.

Sadly, I'm one of those whose first real memories of the Bills were from those great days of the late 80s and early 90s. I, however, must have become more reasonable, understanding that, like all franchises, there are ups and downs. People need to just take a deep breath and be aware of the things that the FO does. I'm not saying you can't be cynical. I'm just asking that people not be so cynical for the sake of being cynical. Racoons like shiny tin-made items. People look past shiny and do real analysis. Buffalo didn't pick the shiny toy at every turn as people might have liked, but they did have a solid draft.

I do, however, take the time to read about and watch the games of Buffalo history, and have a healthy respect for the glory days of the franchise and also the dark times. And people should know, that as bad as the times have been over the last ten years, there were times at the beginning of this franchise, when the teams we fielded were worse, and the drafts were horrendous. All in context people, all in context.

QUOTE (Hynze @ Apr 24 2010, 03:33 PM) *

Really? But I can judge all the past drafts! How many pro bowlers do we have? How many players do we have that other teams covet? How many really good players have we drafted in the last 10 years? How many winning seasons in the past 10 years? Follow the trend, if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, its a duck. What makes anyone think suddenly it will be different! Our punter is probably our best player.

Moorman?

The joke was "Is this Moorman posting?" Because it's so incredibly lame. You sir are one strange Bill's fan.

You'll fit in well here. The place is loaded with armchair scouts who think they know what the hell they're talking about because they read a few blogs.

I agree with that Hyneez--- I think I resemble it too! --- at least you didn't say anything about your Wang hurting or something like that

I cant see it possibly being worse than this.

Rnd Name College Note

1 Erik Flowers Arizona State

2 Travares Tillman Georgia Tech

3 Corey Moore Virginia Tech

4 Avion Black Tennessee State

5 Sammy Morris Texas Tech

6 Leif Larsen Texas-El Paso

7 Drew Haddad Buffalo

7 DaShon Polk Arizona

I predict 4-12, winning 1 of the last 2 games and missing out on jake locker.

Come on! Haddad was a stand up guy! I want to be the first one to predict 4 wins as well - but we will win 2 against the Jets. and the Jets will be 7-9