Round 4, Pick #107: WR Marcus Easley WR - UCONN

Tom

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does this pick say about James "9 mm" Hardy and everyone's favorite, Steve Johnson?

It says the team isn't real high on either player to draft a guy in the 4th round.

No, actually it doesn't.

OK.

just cant admit you are wrong and dont have a clue about Connecticut football can you

blindly stating Connecticut is a pretty bad team without have a clue about them, how comical is that

enough said, its clear how clueless you are

Yes, the OL has not been addressed, but Nix has said that he wants players to be able to come in an contribute and Easley is said to be a good special teams player - so this pick might be pretty good.

At least the Bills are getting bigger, taller and hopefully stronger where they should be.

Maybe they will trade for an experienced OT?

just cant admit you are wrong and dont have a clue about Connecticut football can you

blindly stating Connecticut is a pretty bad team without have a clue about them, how comical is that

enough said, its clear how clueless you are

Please?

We needed a tight end more than we needed a special teamer/4th wide receiver. Pitta and Hernandez were on the board, and I'd value them over Easley because they can start from day 1 and create mismatches in the middle of the field. Yes I know, my board isn't as sophisticated as Buddy's board... but this was a blown pick IMO. Hope I'm proven wrong.

We added a potentially explosive wideout with size to the team. This pick may not payoff this year, but two, three years from now, we could be saying 4th-round steal. Love this kind of high-upside pick.

Faustus thinks he played on a pretty bad team though

apparently going 8-5 and winning a bowl game against an SEC team which is always regarded as the best conference in football means you are a pretty bad team

Question for the Righteous Defenders of the Bills:

If every pick is such a home run, how many wins will we get next year?

As for Easley, he's very much a one-year wonder, which Nix says he doesn't like. Strikes me as strictly a special-teamer unless he really surprises. With that size and speed, if he could catch or run routes, he wouldn't be there in the 4th.

Yes, the OL has not been addressed, but Nix has said that he wants players to be able to come in an contribute and Easley is said to be a good special teams player - so this pick might be pretty good.

At least the Bills are getting bigger, taller and hopefully stronger where they should be.

Maybe they will trade for an experienced OT?

Nix, so far, has been true to his statement that there's no point in bringing in an OT unless he can help you right away (which I read to mean start this year). Maybe he really has convinced himself that the offense was 1 player away, and that player was Spiller.

Feeling better now that Jaws validated us?

I'm a senior at UConn and I can say that this guy is the real deal talent wise. Who knows if he'll pan out but he worked his ass off to finally break out and I think he'll do the same in B-lo.

As for Easley, he's very much a one-year wonder, which Nix says he doesn't like. Strikes me as strictly a special-teamer unless he really surprises. With that size and speed, if he could catch or run routes, he wouldn't be there in the 4th.

So what is the wunderkid that they missed out on that was still there in the 4th by the grace of god that you think they should have picked and are now upset because they did not validate your football knowledge?

I'm a senior at UConn and I can say that this guy is the real deal talent wise. Who knows if he'll pan out but he worked his ass off to finally break out and I think he'll do the same in B-lo.

Hope you're right! :thumbsup:

so none of these wide receivers in the 4th round and beyond are any good because if they were they wouldnt still be on the board?

Colston was a 7th round pick a few years ago, how is his catching and route running?

its the 4th round people, relax