Round 4, Pick #107: WR Marcus Easley WR - UCONN

Tom

Josh Reed's blocking was vastly under-appreciated and Easley will likely see the field a lot (perhaps more than Hardy) this year if he can contribute in the running game and make a few catches along the way...

Good post. Easley has a lot to contribute and is just getting started. He definitely could beat out Hardy and/or Johnson for a big role on offense this year. Heck, with a little luck and some good coaching, he could turn into a pretty damn good #1 wide receiver, he has the tools necessary. Besides, I think Lee would be much more effective as a #2.

Just my two cents.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post. Easley has a lot to contribute and is just getting started. He definitely could beat out Hardy and/or Johnson for a big role on offense this year. Heck, with a little luck and some good coaching, he could turn into a pretty damn good #1 wide receiver, he has the tools necessary. Besides, I think Lee would be much more effective as a #2.

Just my two cents.

You're joking right? He's basically never played WR before...keep your hopes up.

You're joking right? He's basically never played WR before...keep your hopes up.

He worked his ass off to get in the game at UConn as a walk on. When he finally got his chance he exploded. Easly has the drive and natural ability to be a big time receiver. Like I said, with a little luck and some good coaching he could be a great wide receiver. I don't see how that's hard to grasp.

He worked his ass off to get in the game at UConn as a walk on. When he finally got his chance he exploded. Easly has the drive and natural ability to be a big time receiver. Like I said, with a little luck and some good coaching he could be a great wide receiver. I don't see how that's hard to grasp.

I agree

I went to the International bowl when they played UB and UCONN threw the ball maybe 5 times all game! Just last year with the departure of Donald Brown the recievers began getting some touches. Explains the "Breakout" year he had.