Offensive Tackle?

NY Nole

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really do not understand this. Who is going to play at LT? Our o-line is the worst in the NFL, and we have done nothing to improve it in free agency or in the draft (please, Cornell Green is not an upgrade and we lost Butler to retirement, overall, a net loss).

How can this be?

Tony Washington is still out there.

yup. If Bills draft him, hope the press has their fun early and are done w/ it asap. Washington might be a good player, and I dont wanna hear about that for years.

personally, it's his baggage and i dont mind having him as a bill.

I really do not understand this. Who is going to play at LT? Our o-line is the worst in the NFL, and we have done nothing to improve it in free agency or in the draft (please, Cornell Green is not an upgrade and we lost Butler to retirement, overall, a net loss).

How can this be?

How can this be? . . . are you kidding? This is the Buffalo Bills

yup. If Bills draft him, hope the press has their fun early and are done w/ it asap. Washington might be a good player, and I dont wanna hear about that for years.

Probably why Buffalo is one of the better places for him. Agreed he could be a good player.

Hey, who among us hasn't had sex with... wait, who? Jesus Christ! What is wrong with that guy?!

Seriously though, he was a teenager & very stupid, but everything was consensual, and he's not a "sex offender" as far as I'm concerned. Seems like a good player.

How can this be?

We are not drafting to win this season, sorry, try again. We are rebuilding from the mess of the last few years. That's what it is. We are not looking to improve- we are starting over, which is the right thing to do. Personally, I think Spiller, Troup and Carrington will be starters his season.

Troup is a specialty player and they may have thought another 3-4 team would grab him. He consistently took on double teams at Central Florida and handled them well. Given the state of our DE's I'd be surprised if Carrington doesn't start- talented but has room to improve. Spiller easily could be our best playmaker since Thomas and Reed (no, not Damon Thomas and Josh Reed)

Everyone is passing on Campbell.

Most teams put a 4th round grade on him. I don't think the Bills have seen a value pick there yet. Also Jammal Brown, Gathier, and McNeil are potentially on the block and one could get moved, maybe the Bills look there if there on no value at LT.

Most teams put a 4th round grade on him. I don't think the Bills have seen a value pick there yet. Also Jammal Brown, Gathier, and McNeil are potentially on the block and one could get moved, maybe the Bills look there if there on no value at LT.

If the concern is getting a decent player at LT for next year, this is the only option open to them now, and based on the way they've drafted, they may have thought that after the top two tackles went off the board. By all means grab a guy if you think he has upside, but a trade or signing a guy who gets cut is the only way you're getting a player who's ready to start this year.

If the concern is getting a decent player at LT for next year, this is the only option open to them now, and based on the way they've drafted, they may have thought that after the top two tackles went off the board. By all means grab a guy if you think he has upside, but a trade or signing a guy who gets cut is the only way you're getting a player who's ready to start this year.

This season is already conceded. Fine. I believe they can put togther a decent line to start 2011. They don't even have a real QB for this season.....