NFL Draft, Day 2 Discussion

Ball'n

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel Jeremiah thoughts on Carrington:

any buzz among scouts around DE Alex Carrington?>> Yes.. great SR Bowl week, avg on tape.. 3-4 DE body. Late 2nd, early 3rd

One of the best DL groups I've seen in several years... Suh, McCoy, Price, Odrick, Carrington were among the guys to help themselves

What are some of the top 3-4 DE's in the draft?>> Odrick is perfect 3-4 DE... Carrington from Ark State is rising fast

Not bad, certainly bulked up.

thats why i'm not working in the NFL...

Don't feel bad on yourself. Just because you don't have the knowledge or skills to get a job in the NFL doesn't mean you can't talk out your arse and get a job with ESPN.

Seriously dude, do you really thing Adam Scheftler and Chris Mortenson could get a job other than blowing smokt out of their ass?

Don't feel bad on yourself. Just because you don't have the knowledge or skills to get a job in the NFL doesn't mean you can't talk out your arse and get a job with ESPN.

Seriously dude, do you really thing Adam Scheftler and Chris Mortenson could get a job other than blowing smokt out of their ass?

Yes, I think they could get a job blowing their boss..

good point, i should send a resume to espn...