NFL Draft, Day 2 Discussion

Ball'n

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills may draft QB. Don't be surprised if it's 5th round, or late 4th with us trading back in.

I hate to burst the bubble, but I fully expect Trent to get another shot this year, along with

Brohm getting a good look.

Now that we have Spiller, check downs will be more entertaining at least.

I'm one of the few who still likes Lynch. But Lynch for Charles Brown right here would make me happy. Lynch for Bruce Campbell would be intriguing. Lynch for Colt McCoy would put me on suicide watch.

I'm one of the few who still likes Lynch. But Lynch for Charles Brown right here would make me happy. Lynch for Bruce Campbell would be intriguing. Lynch for Colt McCoy would put me on suicide watch.

I'm not anti-Lynch, but I think he is done as a Bill. Why not get something for him?

I'm not anti-Lynch, but I think he is done as a Bill. Why not get something for him?

I can see the writing on the wall, even if I don't like it. But I'd rather just cut Lynch than trade him for McCoy. McCoy in Buffalo is as close to a guaranteed bust as I can conceive, and also has a negative presence, because it makes us less likely to draft a real QB next year. I'm not big on any of the remaining QBs - LeFevour is basically McCoy without the stacked team around him and maybe a slightly better arm, with Skelton's measurables, if he was any good, he'd be a 1st-rounder, etc., but none of them have the name recognition of McCoy. It's hard to justify passing on Jake Locker or Ryan Mallett because you've still got Dan LeFevour on the roster.

Amazing how the "experts" were so wrong about this draft. I don't remember seeing anything like this. Everyone thought Cody, Brown, Clausen, McCoy all first rounders. So many have fallen so far. I just hope the Bills are dead on - on all their picks.