Herm Edwards: Best player taken in the draft?

seq004

Perhaps..but..for BUF? :w00t:

Yeah, If you look at it as a "Team need" I give them a grade of a D. If you look at it as best player on the board I'd go with a grade of B+ . I guess it's how you want to look at it.

Gruden said the same thing...and didn't wait til after round 1 to say it...he said it before round one commenced...that is why i feel great about the pick....i respect grudens opinion...as well as herm edwards

He was just asked on NFL live who he thought the best player in the draft was and he said Spiller. Just a FYI.

You people gotta give THIS up...Marshawn Lynch is going nowhere.

Lynch and Spiller will form 1 of the best RB duos in the NFL within a year.

Lynch would have to quit being a thug, dancing behind the line and actually !@#$ing perform for once for this to happen.

Yeah, If you look at it as a "Team need" I give them a grade of a D. If you look at it as best player on the board I'd go with a grade of B+ . I guess it's how you want to look at it.

Nice avatar... :w00t:

One of our posters, dev/null, ran a poll about Spiller. My response was "I can live with it".

Spiller looks to be an OK player. I asked in several posts, and didn't get much of an answer, about how he pass blocks. That's important if he is in there in a substantial number of snaps. On their side, is their #9 slotting, in a draft that all the big noise gurus say is one of the strongest in years.