"Thriller"

TSNBDSC

Spiller wasn't concerned with the depth chart. He declared he will play any role head coach Chan Gailey has in mind.

"Whatever my role is," Spiller said, "my main focus is just winning the Super Bowl, getting to the Super Bowl, bringing back the glory days that used to be up in Buffalo. I'm not worried about how I'll be used in the offense or how many touches I'll have. My main focus is 'What can I do to help this team reach the Super Bowl?'

"I'm very excited that they made the decision. It's one they're never going to regret."

Spiller wasn't concerned with the depth chart. He declared he will play any role head coach Chan Gailey has in mind.

"Whatever my role is," Spiller said, "my main focus is just winning the Super Bowl, getting to the Super Bowl, bringing back the glory days that used to be up in Buffalo. I'm not worried about how I'll be used in the offense or how many touches I'll have. My main focus is 'What can I do to help this team reach the Super Bowl?'

"I'm very excited that they made the decision. It's one they're never going to regret."

The kid was an academic all american. Nice to see they didn't get a guy with Leodis McKelvin intelligence. :D