The *Official* Draft Thread

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is flat out untrue. I've never once said the Bills are contending for a title in '10 or even '11.

Weird, you indicated that a short term view was important. That planning for a longer term was ill advised. That indicates your belief that they have the talent to compete for the Super Bowl Championship and should fill needs in the draft since they only have a small number of needs.

I think most disagree with you that the Bills have a lot of needs and drafting according to need helped get them into the position they are in now which most of us believe is not one that is competing for a championship.

Weird, you indicated that a short term view was important. That planning for a longer term was ill advised. That indicates your belief that they have the talent to compete for the Super Bowl Championship and should fill needs in the draft since they only have a small number of needs.

I think most disagree with you that the Bills have a lot of needs and drafting according to need helped get them into the position they are in now which most of us believe is not one that is competing for a championship.

Reading is hard. I realize this. Just sound out the bigger words.

I like this Spiller pick. The needs are a-plenty, but "playmaker" is certainly one of them, and this kid is that.

Also, FWIW, it is a nice (albeit admittedly largely meaningless) feeling that we actually selected a player in the first round somewhere near his perceived market value ... as opposed to our typical pattern of grabbing a guy when we could've likely traded down and still snagged several picks later.