If you could go on a one week vacation anywhere in the world.

Dr. Fong

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also add an Alaskan cruise, i have heard that there is the most breath taking scenery out that way.

Rome, Italy, Basically any part of the world with ancient history!

Amazing that I went to Italy and never ended up going to Rome.

I will soon though, very soon.

Probably Bora-Bora in one of those huts on the water.

Did just that for our honeymoon this past October. It was amazing. The scenery almost doesn't even look real, it's like a movie set or something. It was very private and very peaceful. The people there are wonderful as well. I've done the Carribean a few times and will be returning this winter, but French Polynesia was in a world of its own. Much less "party" atmosphere and felt very exclusive. It was accordingly very expensive but worth every penny. We fell in love with the place and are already looking to go back for our 5 year!

edit: view from our bungalow

http://www5.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID..._NAME=snapfish/

Nice. We did the same thing in Moorea a few years ago. Not too often you can see the sun rise over the water and set over the water from the same location.

We did 3 nights on Moorea and 4 on Bora Bora. We did a ATV tour on Moorea that was a blast! Nobody else signed up so we had a private 3-4 hour tour of the island on quads. Very cool place.

Did just that for our honeymoon this past October. It was amazing. The scenery almost doesn't even look real, it's like a movie set or something. It was very private and very peaceful. The people there are wonderful as well. I've done the Carribean a few times and will be returning this winter, but French Polynesia was in a world of its own. Much less "party" atmosphere and felt very exclusive. It was accordingly very expensive but worth every penny. We fell in love with the place and are already looking to go back for our 5 year!

edit: view from our bungalow

http://www5.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID..._NAME=snapfish/

That water is unreal!!

We pretty much have exhausted almost every place in the Carribbean--though we still love it and still have some places on our to-do list. But French Polynesia is the dream. I think we're just going to pony up and pay top dollar, even though, as you said, it's pretty expensive.

That water is unreal!!

We pretty much have exhausted almost every place in the Carribbean--though we still love it and still have some places on our to-do list. But French Polynesia is the dream. I think we're just going to pony up and pay top dollar, even though, as you said, it's pretty expensive.

We've done the same place several times. There's a house in St John that we've rented 4 times. Twice just two of us and twice with friends. There is something to be said for familiar grounds. You know where to eat, shop, beach and snorkel. Don't get me wrong I like to explore but in my biz it's hard to take more than one week at a time so you don't want to spend a lot of time figuring out the area. Next year back to Tortola however for my 50th.