For the record draft predictions

Last draft pick I got right was Lynch but here it goes

Bills trade their #1 (9) and Whitner to Philly for their #1 (24) their #2 from Washington (37) # and their #3 (70)

1. Charles Brown LT

2a Linval Joseph, 3-4 DE

2b Vladimir Ducasse OG/OT

3a Jason Worilds OLB

3b. Torell Troup NT

4. Brandon Spikes ILB

5. Anthony Dixon RB

6a Scott Long WR

6b, 7a,7b, traded to Washington for Jason Campbell

Bills trade the # 9 to Houston to allow them to snatch up Spiller. The Bills in return get their 1st and second round picks and select the following:

1. QB-Tim Tebow

2a. OT-Roger Saffold

2b. DT-Cam Thomas

MARK MY WORDS!!!!!

Bills trade the # 9 to Houston to allow them to snatch up Spiller. The Bills in return get their 1st and second round picks and select the following:

1. QB-Tim Tebow

2a. OT-Roger Saffold

2b. DT-Cam Thomas

MARK MY WORDS!!!!!

I think if Spiller is there at 9 that we will have at least 3 teams looking to trade up- Philly being one of them- I'd be cool with your two 2nd rounders but I don't know about a first for Tebow.

1. QB-Tim Tebow

2a. OT-Roger Saffold

2b. DT-Cam Thomas

MARK MY WORDS!!!!!

i would absolutely love this!

is Spikes projected to go in 4th?

or later 5.03 forty really ruined him- but I watched him knock the snot out of a lot of players in college and that should count for something- also a guy who knows where the hell he's going plays a lot faster than his forty time.

or later 5.03 forty really ruined him- but I watched him knock the snot out of a lot of players in college and that should count for something- also a guy who knows where the hell he's going plays a lot faster than his forty time.

wow, a good late-rnd pick-up then. esp since he'll have time to develop if played at MLB

Brandon Spikes is the classic "football speed" player. On the football field, his instincts more than make up the speed lost to the rookie LBs that ran faster than him but can't play a lick. He will be selected in the second round. Maybe even by the Buffalo Bills! :thumbsup:

1) QB Jimmy Clausen, Notre Dame

2) OT Charles Brown, USC

3) DT Cam Thomas, North Carolina

4) OLB Jason Worilds, Virginia Tech

5) WR Jeremy Williams, Tulane

6) ILB Phillip Dillard, Nebraska

6) DT Jay Ross, East Carolina

7) WR David Gettis, Baylor

7) OC Jeff Byers, USC

this 40 times really mean nothing. gholston ran pretty fast, huh?

when one can play, he can play. period.

so if spikes falls b/c of that, id be all to happy

for guys like gholston, the shuttle is more important than the 40. He didn't do so well on that, as i recall.

Bills might want to trade down but won't be able to because every other GM knows that the draft is really deep. I'll say Spiller for the heck of it. I have no idea about later picks, but if they don't trade up in the second they won't get Tebow/McCoy. I can see them drafting Skelton in the 3rd or something like that.

Last draft pick I got right was Lynch but here it goes

Bills trade their #1 (9) and Whitner to Philly for their #1 (24) their #2 from Washington (37) # and their #3 (70)

1. Charles Brown LT

2a Linval Joseph, 3-4 DE

2b Vladimir Ducasse OG/OT

3a Jason Worilds OLB

3b. Torell Troup NT

4. Brandon Spikes ILB

5. Anthony Dixon RB

6a Scott Long WR

6b, 7a,7b, traded to Washington for Jason Campbell

Too many projects.