Bills NOT interested in Rapelisberger

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm betting if any top 10 team goes after him, it will be the Browns. Big Ben was born and raised in western Ohio, attended Miami (OH) and they need a QB. Holmgren knows the value of a QB between working with Favre and Hasselbeck, and maybe they would think getting him back closer to home would help settle him down a little bit.

I wonder who the other team is that said "No".

According to Adam Schefter, they called the Rams, 49ers, Raiders, Bills, Jaguars, Seahawks and Browns and the Bills and Rams said no for sure, while interest from the others has yet to be confirmed or denied.

According to Adam Schefter, they called the Rams, 49ers, Raiders, Bills, Jaguars, Seahawks and Browns and the Bills and Rams said no for sure, while interest from the others has yet to be confirmed or denied.

I do not believe they called the Browns. That is absurd. Then again, McNabb...

Thanks!! The Steelers are trying to get top value for Rapelisberger, which I can't blame them. But, it's going to be a hard sell giving up a Top 10 pick for a guy that has some questionable character issues and will be suspended for 6 games (maybe 4, depending on B.R.'s behavior). IMO, I wouldn't have had a problem if the Bills traded for B.R., he would have stabilized the Bills QB position for at least 8-10 years. But then again, I can't blame them either.

Excellent news. He would cost way too much, our first rounder at least and maybe more.

a first round pick plus a 2nd or 3rd for a 2 time superbowl champion qb is too much? I'd trade our last 4 1st round pick plus this years for him. You're nuts. Our team has been GARBAGE for 10+ years because we don't have a qb, an you think giving up 2 picks is way too much? Lol, stupidity.

I for one am glad that he is not coming to Buffalo. From what I have read online (and of course half of it is probably false), the guy is a borderline sexual predator.

I hope he gets traded to Oakland so he can spend the rest of his career in football purgatory.

a first round pick plus a 2nd or 3rd for a 2 time superbowl champion qb is too much? I'd trade our last 4 1st round pick plus this years for him. You're nuts. Our team has been GARBAGE for 10+ years because we don't have a qb, an you think giving up 2 picks is way too much? Lol, stupidity.

But you would give up multiple picks for a guy that is this close to being suspended for a full year? I am not denying the fact that he is a great QB. Yes, he did win 2 superbowls, but for a team like the Bills who need to rebuild, and do it the RIGHT way, picking up a troubled QB for the price they would ask isn't smart. Even if we did get him, we don't have nearly the supporting cast that Pittsburgh had when they won those Superbowls. What, you think Roscoe Parish is going to catch that game winning TD in the corner of the endzone? I don't think so.

Seriously, the guy is a great QB, just not right for the Bills in this situation. He would sell tickets and jerseys and everything but in the long run, I don't think he'd be able to turn us around like everyone would expect him too.

Excellent news. He would cost way too much, our first rounder at least and maybe more.

You wouldn't trade a 1st and 2nd round pick for an all pro superbowl winning qb? Thank you matt millen.