A Top Ten Pick Might Land Big Ben

Munch

He could be a good problem to have. Hell we haven't had a QB half as good as Ben for 10 years.

And with the possiblity of getting after 4 games, not bad. Only have to hope and pray that we at least do well against the AFC East during that time.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was watching SC just now (so sorry no link) but he said that a top ten pick very well could get the deal done. AND that 1 team has already been talking to them who has a top 10. (Bills?) If we could land him for #9, do you do it? I say so 100%, everytime.

Remember innocent until proven guilty folks. Not sayin he IS innocent, but he hasnt been charged in reality. and is technically an innocent man.

We can see what Brohm has for the first few games, get our LT in rd2 and NT in rd3...Even if he did do it, i think this will be a wake up call for him, and hopefully will keep his nose clean.

why give that pick up for a 28 year old alleged rapist when we could draft the next Jim Kelly? Jimbo Clausen!

I want to win. I know hes a scumbag and in NO WAY implied he is innocent. But, I think for a 1st round pick, hes well worth it. Do I want him dating my sister? No way. Do I want him under center for the bills? Hell yeah.

:devil::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Keep in mind the Bills highly coveted Ben the yr he was drafted but could not find any partners who wanted to trade spots with the Bills. I'll take Hippo face any day for our 1st rd pick.

Keep in mind Rottenburger hadn't been twice accused of sexual assault then and hadn't just been suspended by the league. Also, we should note the guys making the calls for the Bills then are not the guys making the calls now.

Guest dog14787
I'm not sold on him being a QB that takes a team on his shoulders. He won Superbowls on very good teams. It doesn't seem worth it.

As far as taking a team on his shoulders and carrying them to the Superbowl, I am sold.

The one QB/ argument that always comes up when we debate the importance of O-line vs QB that I always have a hard time working around is Big Ben because with him you can still make the playoffs/Superbowl with a sub par O-line.

I'm another person who would practically sell his soul for a Championship, but not at the expense of alienating half the Bills fan base. Its just not worth it.

Send him to the Raiders, he deserves it.

Also consider that Russ Brandon is a marketing genius; he's not going to sign guys like Ben R. and alienate half his fan base.

What would it do to the other half of the fan base? How would it do to the die hards that dont care about anything other than football? If they get Big Ben (which Im not a fan of) they will sell just as many season tickets as they did last year (and that was 2nd or 3rd most in history of the franchise) and that is a fact. Ill bet you lunch on it.

was watching SC just now (so sorry no link) but he said that a top ten pick very well could get the deal done. AND that 1 team has already been talking to them who has a top 10. (Bills?) If we could land him for #9, do you do it? I say so 100%, everytime.

Remember innocent until proven guilty folks. Not sayin he IS innocent, but he hasnt been charged in reality. and is technically an innocent man.

We can see what Brohm has for the first few games, get our LT in rd2 and NT in rd3...Even if he did do it, i think this will be a wake up call for him, and hopefully will keep his nose clean.

Please Lord, do not let the Bills take the bait!!! :devil:

He is not technically an innocent man. He is just a man who has not been convicted of a crime.

I'm listening to ESPN radio now. There seems to be some confusion as to what the Steelers would want in return.

Some are saying ONE top ten pick, others are saying TWO first round draft picks. Top ten this year, PLUS next year's.

So if that's true, that is a pretty big asking price.

Personally I think it's all chatter. I really doubt they're going to trade their franchise QB. They might if there were actual charges filed, but otherwise I can't imagine they would do it.

Well im putting my money on this bieng oakland that does the trade, they will play Jamarcus for four games and then settle him as a backup, iyts perfect Al Davis, the only question i have is who do the Steelers take in the first now?

I'm listening to ESPN radio now. There seems to be some confusion as to what the Steelers would want in return.

Some are saying ONE top ten pick, others are saying TWO first round draft picks. Top ten this year, PLUS next year's.

So if that's true, that is a pretty big asking price.

Personally I think it's all chatter. I really doubt they're going to trade their franchise QB. They might if there were actual charges filed, but otherwise I can't imagine they would do it.

Well, it is now being widely reported that the Steelers are being very active in looking for a trade partner. The worst thing that could happen to the Steelers now is if no one wants Rottenburger. As I have to image he's going to be unhappy with the franchise now.

Well im putting my money on this bieng oakland that does the trade, they will play Jamarcus for four games and then settle him as a backup, iyts perfect Al Davis, the only question i have is who do the Steelers take in the first now?

And then the Bills will sign Jamarcus. :devil:

I worried it will be Clausen. The Steelers are going to need new franchise QB. But will they really be willing to hand the reins over to a rookie? They've got Leftwhich now, and he could be their guy for the year, I guess.

I don't want this Ass Hole in Buffalo why is everyone here so ready to take someone else s garbage, there are no quick fixes for this team, do it right, Steelers would not move him if they thought he was an option

I don't want this Ass Hole in Buffalo why is everyone here so ready to take someone else s garbage, there are no quick fixes for this team, do it right, Steelers would not move him if they thought he was an option

At least this garbage would be a young SB winner.