A Top Ten Pick Might Land Big Ben

Munch

Holy crap...the morality police are out in full force.....coincidentally, they are the same people complaining that OBD has done nothing this offseason.....

Get off your high horses. It's a football team, not a school or church group.

Who the hell are you to put words in my mouth I think they OBD Front Office is doing just as they should its moron's like you that want every stupid idea out there

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the hell are you to put words in my mouth I think they OBD Front Office is doing just as they should its moron's like you that want every stupid idea out there

I am your worst fu***** nightmare, that's who the hell I am. Quote all the "stupid ideas" I have posted. Once you fail at that task, STFU.

I am your worst fu***** nightmare, that's who the hell I am. Quote all the "stupid ideas" I have posted. Once you fail at that task, STFU.

Give me a Sec I need to look through all of your 39 Posts LOL Bite me

Offer them a 2nd, trade Lynch on draft day for a second when the Giants shock people and take CJ Spiller and teams are scrambeling for a RB like houston.

Agreed. Why give into their demand for a top ten pick? Give them a low-ball of a second and see if they bite. If they're serious about dumping him, they'll consider it. No way should we give up a top ten pick for him. We still need to address the slighty large hole on the left side of our OL. Hell, offer them our problem child, Marshawn with a pick. Not anything more than a 2nd.

Agreed. Why give into their demand for a top ten pick? Give them a low-ball of a second and see if they bite. If they're serious about dumping him, they'll consider it. No way should we give up a top ten pick for him. We still need to address the slighty large hole on the left side of our OL. Hell, offer them our problem child, Marshawn with a pick. Not anything more than a 2nd.

There is no way any team in the NFL is giving the Bills a 2nd Round Pick for Lynch another piece of human feces

Sooo lets waste our top ten pick on a guy who has character issues and is going to miss the first 4-6 games? pass

Uh, who cares about the first 4-6 games of the 2010 season...what difference does that make in regards to the value of our top 10 pick on someone who may or may not be a good NFL player? If we traded for Ben it wouldnt be for only the 2010 season, so I fail to see the relevance of of his suspension in regards to the value of our #9 pick...

Oh, and further more, that rookie we take at say #9 most likely has a minimal impact in those 4 to 6 weeks anyway as they are adjusting to the NFL...if we took someone like Claussen he may not even see the field in those weeks...

I didn't say that. Offer Lynch and a pick for Big Ben.

Ok I am mistaken so let me get this clear oh wise one. You believe that the Steelers that just got rid of a Super Bowl MVP and still in his Prime WR because they have had it with bad actors scum.. And now may possibly want to trade away their 2 time winning Super Bowl QB and again in his prime again because of their new Zero Tolerant Policy, want to take in our Trash (Lynch) on a trade, Come on people you are smarter then this

Well, it is now being widely reported that the Steelers are being very active in looking for a trade partner. The worst thing that could happen to the Steelers now is if no one wants Rottenburger. As I have to image he's going to be unhappy with the franchise now.

The Steelers are not actually in a terrible position. They'll attempt to get excellent compensation in return. If they can't get it, they can play if off as if they were trying to scare him straight, and humble him...knock him down a few pegs for his own good...and the team's.

I would sell my soul to have a winning season, we could win one game with ben out for four weeks get him back 1-3 could be possible, and in the draft get an O-line, but then we need weapons for him.

Big Ben throws the long ball very well. Hypothetically if the Bills acquired him, it would rejuvenate Lee Evans' career. Lee Evans is at least as good as Santonio Holmes. IMO, Evans is better. Additional weapons could be drafted this year.

That is the perfect team for big ben

I disagree. I think the Raiders are the perfect fit for Big Ben. Outlaw to an outlaw team, the deep passing attack model that the Raiders attempt to adhere to, the Bay area is a much larger media market than is Buffalo, and I think Al Davis would do the deal whereas I think Ralph Wilson would have serious reluctance to sign off on bringing in a character like Roethlisberger.

This is all a ruse. The Steelers are doing a great job of doing everything they can to scare the bejesus out of Big Ben, in the hopes that he undergoes a personality transplant. Threatening to trade him to the Bills, Rams or Raiders (to the point where one or more of those teams might take the offer seriously) is a genius move on the Steelers' part, but it's all part of the trick. He isn't going anywhere.

As I said above, it could be a ruse, but I think if someone offers a very strong package, that the Steelers would be ready to move on without him. JMO.

One last comment to you my moronic friend, You are not even close to my Worse Fuc#ing Nightmare,

One last comment to you my moronic friend, You are not even close to my Worse Fuc#ing Nightmare,

I've read your posts and my only regret is that I wasted this much time on someone who probably lives in his mother's basement. Your lack of credible insight is only exceeded by your obvious stupidity.

P.S. Git 'er done!

I've read your posts and my only regret is that I wasted this much time on someone who probably lives in his mother's basement. Your lack of credible insight is only exceeded by your obvious stupidity.

P.S. Git 'er done!

Unlike you I did not waste a moment ready any insightful posts of yours, ASS WIPE

Remember innocent until proven guilty folks. Not sayin he IS innocent, but he hasnt been charged in reality. and is technically an innocent man.

Not rape. Rape is "guilty until proven innocent...and then still guilty". And Rothlesberger hasn't even been proven innocent, for that matter...

This is all a ruse. The Steelers are doing a great job of doing everything they can to scare the bejesus out of Big Ben, in the hopes that he undergoes a personality transplant. Threatening to trade him to the Bills, Rams or Raiders (to the point where one or more of those teams might take the offer seriously) is a genius move on the Steelers' part, but it's all part of the trick. He isn't going anywhere.

:unsure:

That theory is incredibly dumb. Of course there is less than a 50/50 chance he gets traded, so saying "he isn't going anywhere" is the easiest prediction in the world to make so that you can later say 'I told you so'.