A Top Ten Pick Might Land Big Ben

Munch

was watching SC just now (so sorry no link) but he said that a top ten pick very well could get the deal done. AND that 1 team has already been talking to them who has a top 10. (Bills?) If we could land him for #9, do you do it? I say so 100%, everytime.

Remember innocent until proven guilty folks. Not sayin he IS innocent, but he hasnt been charged in reality. and is technically an innocent man.

We can see what Brohm has for the first few games, get our LT in rd2 and NT in rd3...Even if he did do it, i think this will be a wake up call for him, and hopefully will keep his nose clean.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was watching SC just now (so sorry no link) but he said that a top ten pick very well could get the deal done. AND that 1 team has already been talking to them who has a top 10. (Bills?) If we could land him for #9, do you do it? I say so 100%, everytime.

Remember innocent until proven guilty folks. Not sayin he IS innocent, but he hasnt been charged in reality. and is technically an innocent man.

We can see what Brohm has for the first few games, get our LT in rd2 and NT in rd3...Even if he did do it, i think this will be a wake up call for him, and hopefully will keep his nose clean.

Sooo lets waste our top ten pick on a guy who has character issues and is going to miss the first 4-6 games? pass

1. I don't want him for moral reasons.

2. That price is too high.

3. That really limits who can make a move for him.

4. I hope the Niners make the deal, allowing Clausen to fall to us.

5. The fact that this story is out now is bad news for the Steelers' team chemistry.

1. I don't want him for moral reasons.

2. That price is too high.

3. That really limits who can make a move for him.

4. I hope the Niners make the deal, allowing Clausen to fall to us.

No question that Big Ben is a scumbag, but I would sell my soul to win a Super Bowl, and I hope the Bills don't hesitate to bring him to Buffalo if its possible.

OJ is technically an innocent man (at least of the murder of his exwife and her boyfriend). What is your point?

Innocent until proven guilty is for the courtroom. Out here in the real world, we can use our brains and common sense to make judgements. Whereas, judges and juries aren't allowed to.

Adam_Schefter: Pittsburgh has begun contacting teams to trade Ben Roethlisberger for a top 10 pick. At least one team considering it. Story far from done.

I'd like to have him, but not for a top 10 pick. He's going to miss 5 or 6 games this year to begin with, so that reduces his value. Not only that, he's one screw up away from a year off. Huge risk, and not worth a top 10.

Maybe a 2nd and a low round pick. Or swap firsts and add a 5th.

No question that Big Ben is a scumbag, but I would sell my soul to win a Super Bowl, and I hope the Bills don't hesitate to bring him to Buffalo if its possible.

I think I want the Bills to win a Super Bowl as bad as anyone, but I just don't think Rottenburger is good enough to hoist the Bills onto his shoulders and carry us to the promise land. When he's won, he's played well, but he has had the luxury of a dominate defense, a great running game, superb coaching and better than average offensive line.

I want to win. I know hes a scumbag and in NO WAY implied he is innocent. But, I think for a 1st round pick, hes well worth it. Do I want him dating my sister? No way. Do I want him under center for the bills? Hell yeah.

I think the price tag in draft picks spent on trading for Roethlisberger is secondary to the enormous price you pay morally for making the move. What kind of sick GM trades for this guy knowing he's getting a good deal on a piece of trash character. No way should we even consider this move.

And the NFL is guilty of trying to profit on all of this. Nationally televising 5 Steelers games AFTER Big Ben returns from his suspension makes Goodell a total cash whore himself.