Fairly Reliable Scouting Service's Mock Draft

For all of the talk about Bulaga being a short-armed NFL guard, they have him going @ #5. In this scenario, I would skip on Claussen and go with Morgan or Williams.

Trade Down with Philidelphia for there 1st(24th), 2nd(55th) and 3rd(70th). So the Bills would have. Then trade back up with the (55th) and (72nd) pick back into the end of the first round with San diego(28th).

1st(24th) Charles Brown OT, USC. Long arms and big hands, great in pass protection.

1st(28th) Tim Tebow QB, Florida. Future NFL star QB.

2nd(41st) Terrence Cody NT, Alabama Space eating nosetackle.

3rd(70th) Jason Worilds OLB, Virgina Tech. Challenge for starting job and depth.

4th(107th) Riley Cooper WR, Florida. Tebows safety blanket at Florida.

5th(140th) Anthony Dixon RB, Mississippi State. Depth at RB. Lynch insurance.

6th(178th) Ciron Black OT, LSU. Depth at weakest position.

7th(216th)Brandon Deaderick DE, Alabama. Depth at posiiton.

http://walterfootball.com/jimmyclausensambradford.php

I don't know about sucks or bust but as it stands our can't miss prospects haven't faired any better.

I just can't see how we pass on someone who may be the answer at QB. What do we do take CJ or the 4 or 5th rated OT? We have been looking for a QB since Kelly yet people don't want to draft Claussen be he might be a bust he also might be the greatest QB the Bills have ever had.

I hope he is our pick. I don't think that he will be.

Trade Down with Philidelphia for there 1st(24th), 2nd(55th) and 3rd(70th). So the Bills would have. Then trade back up with the (55th) and (72nd) pick back into the end of the first round with San diego(28th).

1st(24th) Charles Brown OT, USC. Long arms and big hands, great in pass protection.

3rd(70th) Jason Worilds OLB, Virgina Tech. Challenge for starting job and depth.

I could live with that - I would offer Washington our 6th rounder for Jason Campbell - Insurance policy

They went after Mcnabb, and Rusell wieghed in at 270 a the Raiders OTA! He has to be related to Mike Williams!

G Mike Iupati has been talked about as the Raiders pick at #8. This was reported by Michael Smith of ESPN via PFT, who called the Levi Brown pick to the Cardinals a few years back when Brown wasn't projected to go in the top 10:

Iupati to Oakland talk picks up steam

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on April 21, 2010 12:03 AM ET

On Sunday, Florio said that Idaho guard Mike Iupati could crash the elite tackle party at the top of the draft, and possibly get selected in the top ten.

ESPN's Michael Smith, writing on Twitter late Tuesday night, says one team is especially fond of him.

"The Mike Iupati to Oakland @ #8 talk is picking up steam," Smith wrote. "Two league sources who know the Raiders well tell me that's who they're targeting."

It's always difficult to gauge what Al Davis will do, but this sounds just crazy enough to happen. Someone with this great a Mel Kiper impression couldn't be wrong.

Trades just don't come this easy.

I would be loving it ...