Fairly Reliable Scouting Service's Mock Draft

He got "bust" written all over him.

Every 1st round QB has bust written all over them dude. For 1st round QB's it's all in how they are coached and what tools are put around them/protect them from this point on.

One thing is for certain with Clausen: we'll know if he's a bust a lot faster then Tebow (for example) because Clausen appears to have the proper mechanics, brains and physical tools to be a top QB. A guy like Tebow is an assumed project and has lots of questions involving his mechanics, throwing power, ability to handle a pro system, etc. In comparison, the question with Clausen is if he can adapt and handle the NFL game... that's it.

I'd be happy with him.

They went after Mcnabb, and Rusell wieghed in at 270 a the Raiders OTA! He has to be related to Mike Williams!

Russell's weigh-in results were not made public but insiders here report that he was 295...which amazingly is less than he played at last season. Also, he did not show up to OTAs on the first day.

Guy still does not seem to get it. I guess that huge signing bonus ruined him for life. Of course, that's only partly his fault. The Raiders made a huge mistake in drafting the guy so high, and then giving him all that money.

It's the draft equivalent to the Javon Walker free agent signing.

Now talk of the Raiders coveting Mike Iupati with pick #8.

Should be fun tomorrow night.

I can't believe all the Claussen hate on this board.

I'm warming to the Clausen pick. Up to now, one of the few in the media that was in his corner was Kiper. While I view what Kiper says as more relevant than most people, I just can't help to remember him blasting the Colts for taking Trev Alberts over Trent Dilfer. He turned out to be right about Alberts, whose career was cut short by injuries but he didn't show much when he did play. Kiper was also wrong on Dilfer, however. He also thought Shuler was going to be a great QB.

Now I see that Jon Gruden & especially Jaworski are in Clausen's corner. If you've ever seen a segment where Jaws breaks down film, he really knows what he's talking about regarding the QB position.

I would be very happy if the Bills end up with Clausen.