I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!

R. Rich

I know many of you will be making the short or long (depending on who you're speaking to) trip to Orchard Park come Sunday morning, and I have one thing to say. LET'S GET LOUD IN THERE! I'm talking playoff game loud. I want Chad Henne to have no idea what state he's even in mid-way through the first quarter. Let's make sure the 12th man is a factor Sunday, it's worked many other times before, especially against those pansies from Miami. This is a huge game in the grand scheme of things this year, and I don't believe we've started off with a divisional home game since 31-0 happened, have we? :thumbsup: I can't wait for Sunday!!!

OH YEAH!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truck is packed and ready to go, Pat is taking the truck from work, she will be meeting me north of the city, hope to be in Buffalo/Ft Erie by 1:30 am.

Sorry looks like I will miss the garabage plates Friday afternoon.

Edited by Guffalo

I'm using tonight's game as a "dry" run for Sunday. The beer's in the fridge, cooling, and I've got the pizza joint number on speed dial. Oh, by the way, the wife is out of town for a week on business (oh yeah). I've already succumbed to the siren song of the cold beer and am waiting for a respectable time to call the pizza joint.