OFFICIAL SCHEDULE LEAK THREAD

sven233

Hey guys. I know that the schedules around the league are starting to get out. I thought instead of starting a new thread for each game we find out, we might just want to keep everything in 1 thread.

Here is how it can work. As you find out OFFICIAL DATES AND TIMES for games, simply update the schedule below until we have the full thing. I will start it off. Here is what I have so far:

November 7th Chicago vs. Bills at Toronto

November 14th Detroit at Buffalo

November 28th Pittsburgh at Buffalo

Simply add the dates as you find them. Try to keep it as official as possible! We'll see if we can put together the schedule before it is released by the Bills!

Only speculation but figured I'd post it.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/rav...on_at_home.html

Ravens expected to open 2010 season at home

Based on the Orioles' schedule, the Ravens will likely open at home for the third straight season. The 2010 schedule will officially be announced Tuesday at 7 p.m.

It is believed that the Ravens will start the regular season at M&T Bank Stadium because the Orioles are playing at Detroit on that day. The Ravens and Orioles typically don’t play on the same day because they share parking lots downtown.

If the Ravens’ season opener is at home, their possible opponent is: one of three AFC North teams (Pittsburgh, Cincinnati or Cleveland), an AFC East team (Miami or Buffalo), Tampa Bay or Denver. The Ravens can’t play host to New Orleans (their eighth home opponent in 2010) because the Super Bowl champion Saints will begin the NFL season at home.

Where the hell is Lori? She should have cracked the code and posted the entire schedule by now. What are we paying her for. :thumbdown:

Paying?!?

Serious answer: working on preps stuff, transcribing interviews, and waiting for a call from a track coach. Y'all gonna have to handle this one yourselves.

Paying?!?

Serious answer: working on preps stuff, transcribing interviews, and waiting for a call from a track coach. Y'all gonna have to handle this one yourselves.

What, you haven't been getting the cheques? I'm just messin with yah, I know you have your real work to look after. :thumbdown:

WHAT???

no monday

no thurs

no saturday

we are the la clippers of the nfl!!!

and they used to be the Buffalo Braves, so that makes sense.

Seriously, we have no marquee players. The only interest in this team would come from drafting a former heisman winner. :thumbdown: