Your plans for 4/20?

Fingon

Put down the hemos you wastoid. Alcohol is legal. If we legalize pot then we've got boozers and stoners getting in my way. Boozers = lots of impaired people. Legalizing pot = more impaired people.

I see you're really getting into the spirit of this 4/20 thing.

we get it, youve got one sweet line for this thread. accuse everyone of being a burn-out. next.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with the current setup it's easier for kids to buy weed, than to buy booze and cigarettes.

I agree...when my son told me as a HS freshman that about 80% of the kids at his school smoked I laughed it off...4 years later I know that's true. And it's a pretty big school...amazing.

I agree...when my son told me as a HS freshman that about 80% of the kids at his school smoked I laughed it off...4 years later I know that's true. And it's a pretty big school...amazing.

because drug dealers dont ID people. like gas stations, and liquor stores, and... wait for it... Marijuana Dispensaries!

the current setup is handing kids a gateway drug. a gateway to learning how to buy drugs. how to find drug dealers. how to safely associate with someone very dangerous just to buy a plant. THAT is what the current setup is teaching kids.

maybe if they werent hanging out a drug dealers house, and instead were in their basement (maybe high) starting a new band, or perfecting their painting skills, they wouldnt be exposed to Meth and Coke. but what do i know. im too high to be rational.

Me too. It was fun in HS and college but you gotta grow up sooner or later. I am sure there are very successful people who partake in smoking but I know a hell of a lot more who never grew out of it or got decent jobs.

yep...I think it's called "putting your big boy pants on".

we get it, youve got one sweet line for this thread. accuse everyone of being a burn-out. next.

So you're cool with more impaired people being on the streets and driving cars? That's not really the thoughts of someone who's a burn out, more like a dumb ass.

yes, if they are un-needed. why would ANYONE choose to deal with a thug when there is a safe establishment right up the road?

Exactly!!! I could definitely see kids still finding a way to get their hands on it, like they do with alcohol but once of age why the hell would you want to go anywhere else but a dis. I mean especially with all the different types of smoke nowadays, why would you want to go to some guy who has just one choice? It's like buying cigerettes from your friends but all they have are Newports.

I see you're really getting into the spirit of this 4/20 thing.

Ya, I believe in personal freedoms, that's pretty consistent with the rest of my views. People don't magically become lazy because of marijuana, that is something that you just are or aren't. So whenever I hear the "The weed made me lazy" argument. I have to laugh, because it's just a weak ass excuse to push off the blame of an inherent issue that most people don't want to confront.

Ya, I believe in personal freedoms, that's pretty consistent with the rest of my views. People don't magically become lazy because of marijuana, that is something that you just are or aren't. So whenever I hear the "The weed made me lazy" argument. I have to laugh, because it's just a weak ass excuse to push off the blame of an inherent issue that most people don't want to confront.

Wait, my favorite is "It kills your ambition" :rolleyes: Really? I'd like to see someone prove that, especially with all the talented athletes who smoke.

I wasn't going to post anything else in this thread, but, I believe you all have testified that people who use pot, use only pot and they are not going to branch out and try anything else. A bunch of you have actually cited your personnal experiences with being so called, "strict" potheads.

Your previous confessions about using ILLEGAL mushrooms.

But, I get it, you just use pot, and it doesn't cause any problems like memory loss..........

Personal freedoms are great, when they are legal. Look I partied more than my share but until it becomes legal you guys are just pissing in the wind.

And if you honestly think weed does not make you lazy then you are either smoking something with a lil extra in it or you're lying. I have never got the sudden urge to go outside and do yard work after smoking a bone. You do it to relax and enjoy the mood, not go pay basketball or work out.

I wasn't going to post anything else in this thread, but, I believe you all have testified that people who use pot, use only pot and they are not going to branch out and try anything else. A bunch of you have actually cited your personnal experiences with being so called, "strict" potheads.

Your previous confessions about using ILLEGAL mushrooms.

But, I get it, you just use pot, and it doesn't cause any problems like memory loss..........

Wow man you really do live in a black and white world. I bet you drive the exact speed limit too, don't wanna break any laws do ya or wait is there some laws that are okay to break? Like going 56 in a 55?

yes, if they are un-needed. why would ANYONE choose to deal with a thug when there is a safe establishment right up the road?

the kids will go to the thugs as it has been for many generations....the safe establishment won't sell to them.

Personal freedoms are great, when they are legal. Look I partied more than my share but until it becomes legal you guys are just pissing in the wind.

And if you honestly think weed does not make you lazy then you are either smoking something with a lil extra in it or you're lying. I have never got the sudden urge to go outside and do yard work after smoking a bone. You do it to relax and enjoy the mood, not go pay basketball or work out.

Well, then people should think about smoking AFTER they complete their daily responsibilities. This is where personal accountability comes in to play.

In regards to pissing in the wind, you think I care if they legalize it? It doesn't make one bit of difference to me, it's not as if it's a fight that I really care about. It was a 4/20 post and I responded with my opinion. My point is that they may as well legalize it, it's not as if that all of a sudden the whole country is going to be significantly impacted by it. However, what it will do, is increase tax revenues and lessen the violence that we have with our southern neighbors. In my view, it makes sense.