Your plans for 4/20?

Fingon

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So all you guys just smoke weed at home and never leave the house, never hop in a car and drive someplace. I don't give a !@#$ what you do at home just don't fire up and drive next to me on the freeway. Oh that's right, you've never done that before. :thumbdown:

Like alcohol smoking weed can be controlled. I may take a hit from a bowl before I leave the house much like someone might have a beer before leaving but I don't get stoned and go for a ride, I don't think that's a fun thing to do. In fact I'd prefer to stay at home or maybe even walk somewhere but I don't like to get stoned and drive around. I do think drivers should get tested if they get caught driving stoned, if it ever did get legalized. So to answer your question; yes once, and I hated it. I've driven more after drinking than smoking like most, not that I'm advocating it but I want to be honest at the same time.

Like alcohol smoking weed can be controlled. I may take a hit from a bowl before I leave the house much like someone might have a beer before leaving but I don't get stoned and go for a ride, I don't think that's a fun thing to do. In fact I'd prefer to stay at home or maybe even walk somewhere but I don't like to get stoned and drive around. I do think drivers should get tested if they get caught driving stoned, if it ever did get legalized. So to answer your question; yes once, and I hated it. I've driven more after drinking than smoking like most, not that I'm advocating it but I want to be honest at the same time.

And this is my point. You don't drive stoned, the bug doesn't drive stoned because you're...well, impaired. But you know if it's legalized there will be a lot more people out there driving stoned.

I admire your tenasity. I most states .08 is DUI. :thumbdown:

I mean she would be below that level. From Wiki:

The rate of elimination in the average person is commonly estimated at .015 to .020 percent per hour, although again this can vary from person to person and in a given person from one moment to another.

That is why I gave the 2-3 hour range.

And this is my point. You don't drive stoned, the bug doesn't drive stoned because you're...well, impaired. But you know if it's legalized there will be a lot more people out there driving stoned.

So your whole opposition to legalization really boils down to one issue:there will be more impaired drivers. Is that correct?

I can't disagree with that, which is why I think it should be ticketed(like i'm sure it would be), cops around here are just waiting to find someone driving erratically anyways. Not that that's a reason but hell you can get a DUI for taking Comtrex before driving. "Because more impaired people will be on the roads" is a reasonable reason to vote no but the other side to that is if authorities are doing their job than it won't be something that should get out of control. The point I'm making is this-While impaired drivers is a valid point, it shouldn't be the the only reason to state your case.

Your body doesn't process the alcohol out of your system at a certain rate? Sure you want to stick with that?

You said: Not if she drank it in 3 hours. Hell, probably two. Generally, .08 BAC

...and then quoted wiki. You tell me if you want to stick with that.

You said: Not if she drank it in 3 hours. Hell, probably two. Generally, .08 BAC

...and then quoted wiki. You tell me if you want to stick with that.

Generally, .08 BAC. = I meant generally .08 is the legal limit, she would be below that. Sorry if I was unclear, but I retract nothing. .015 to .020 is the generally accepted rate of reduction. I took multiple classes on this as a bartender. Refute the percentage if you can.

Generally, .08 BAC. = I meant generally .08 is the legal limit, she would be below that. Sorry if I was unclear, but I retract nothing. .015 to .020 is the generally accepted rate of reduction. I took multiple classes on this as a bartender. Refute the percentage if you can.

The writtern word, fun stuff. Nice try though. :thumbdown:

What are you getting at? I've been trying to follow this mini-conversation between you and Booster and I've yet to see what point you're trying to make. Maybe I missed a post?

Ok whatever, I wasn't thinking of how high her BAC would go at that weight. It is 5+ hours. So, I freely grant you, 4 glasses of wine demolishes your wife. I am only used to calculating my own BAC. Touche

Ok whatever, I wasn't thinking of how high her BAC would go at that weight. It is 5+ hours. So, I freely grant you, 4 glasses of wine demolishes your wife. I am only used to calculating my own BAC. Touche

Oh I see what he was talking about now.

OK, I'll give you a small point, because of time of comsumpsion, gray area. Again I see what your saying but its not whats been siadn in early posts. Follow? :thumbdown:

Levi? Dude, go to bed or smoke another splieeef if you cant keep up.. :D