Your plans for 4/20?

Fingon

You should change your screen name to Inspector Gadget with all the reaches you make.

Im well aware of the slippery slope argument i have presented, Im just curious as to how many ways you stoners can come up with to justify legalizing dope

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im well aware of the slippery slope argument i have presented, Im just curious as to how many ways you stoners can come up with to justify legalizing dope

At this point it's not us that have to justify anything, in fact it's your side that keeps coming up with idiotic arguments like yours and "because there will be more impaired drivers". Like I said before to you; no offense but these are the last two reasons that have been given and they are both very weak.

At this point it's not us that have to justify anything, in fact it's your side that keeps coming up with idiotic arguments like yours and "because there will be more impaired drivers". Like I said before to you; no offense but these are the last two reasons that have been given and they are both very weak.

So you actually think that if they legalize pot there won't be more people driving stoned?

I just told you I've been presenting a flawed arguement on purpose, its called a fallacy, the slippery slope fallacy to be exact.

the only real arguement I presented, which is valid, is that if you legalize pot, you need a time specific DUI test for it, thats it

a legitimate test would protect the individuals and the public

So you actually think that if they legalize pot there won't be more people driving stoned?

Yes that's exactly what I think <_<

I don't know if you've been paying attention but I have conceded that point to you...twice however if that's your final argument than it's a weak one. I will not explain why, if you want to know that go back and read.

Yes that's exactly what I think <_<

I don't know if you've been paying attention but I have conceded that point to you...twice however if that's your final argument than it's a weak one. I will not explain why, if you want to know that go back and read.

So you say they shouldn't drive stoned because they're impaired to they should control it and ticket people who get caught. Yeah that's great. Do you have any idea how many people are driving on any given night on the freeway smashed out of their goard but never get caught? So you want to add to that number by legalizing another substance that impairs driving? Yeah I guess that's ok so long as they get a ticket when they get pulled over. <_<

You call that a week argument? I call that a good argument.

So you say they shouldn't drive stoned because they're impaired to they should control it and ticket people who get caught. Yeah that's great. Do you have any idea how many people are driving on any given night on the freeway smashed out of their goard but never get caught? So you want to add to that number by legalizing another substance that impairs driving? Yeah I guess that's ok so long as they get a ticket when they get pulled over. <_<

You call that a week argument? I call that a good argument.

So I guess no new prescription drugs that can impair your driving should ever be approved?

So I guess no new prescription drugs that can impair your driving should ever be approved?

It's probably time to make cell phones illegal too.

And make-up.

And billboards.

And radios.

And pretty girls.

America: land of the free.

Home of the motherment.

No, prescription drugs that impair the ability to drive are clearly marked and labeled, the warning is right there on the bottle. If you choose to use them and drive, then get caught that is on the individual, just like with alcohol. driving is a privilege not a right. If you choose to take substances, legal or illegal, that impair the drivers ability to safely operate a vehicle, then you are subject to arrest or fine.

The same would be done for marijuana if it was legal,and all the same DUI laws would apply.

correct, so how do you do a breathalyzer style test for pot? you cant take blood, piss doesnt work, neither does hair, show me a legit pot breathalyzer, and I'll be in the legalize it picket lines

correct, so how do you do a breathalyzer style test for pot? you cant take blood, piss doesnt work, neither does hair, show me a legit pot breathalyzer, and I'll be in the legalize it picket lines

Ok,I can agree with you there. An accurate roadside test needs to be developed.

Please, I posted earlier how stoned driving isn't much worse than regular driving. Prove it wrong, debunk it. Find a study. Until then you have a crusade against cell phones to pursue.

Mind you, we aren't arguing for driving while stoned, you are arguing against it.

Please, I posted earlier how stoned driving isn't much worse than regular driving. Prove it wrong, debunk it. Find a study. Until then you have a crusade against cell phones to pursue.

Mind you, we aren't arguing for driving while stoned, you are arguing against it.

its an intoxicant, slows reaction time.

it is never safer to operate a vehicle under the influence of an intoxicant than it is to operate sober, sorry, thats the truth

its an intoxicant, slows reaction time.

it is never safer to operate a vehicle under the influence of an intoxicant than it is to operate sober, sorry, thats the truth

Okay, but it is still less effecting than alcohol. Simple truth. Cell Phone usage is now considered the equivalent of drunk driving, how do you feel about that?

Okay, but it is still less effecting than alcohol. Simple truth. Cell Phone usage is now considered the equivalent of drunk driving, how do you feel about that?

why are you trying to change the subject?

j/k

cellphones? reduce the distractions, get a bluetooth, or use the speakerphone, no texting/web surfing

why are you trying to change the subject?

j/k

cellphones? reduce the distractions, get a bluetooth, or use the speakerphone, no texting/web surfing

<_<

I am not arguing for driving while stoned. I am arguing for it to be legal. With a cell phone you can claim minimal distraction with a Bluetooth. Yet studies show you are distracted, probably moreso than a stoner. Now a stoner on a cell phone...

The point being, personal responsibility is key.

How do cops determine if a driver is under the influence of a prescriptin drug? Like say,vicoden?