Your plans for 4/20?

Fingon

I don't usually get in on these arguments surely because no one ever wins however sir, this statement is just plain wrong. I can actually say that I've tried most other drugs before Weed, backwards I know, but when the dust settled weed and only weed is what was left. I could probably rattle off 10 names off of the top of my head(none that you would know) of people that not only smoke just weed but detest-yes I said detest the thought of any other drug or even alcohol, hell if I drink 3 beers a week it's a stretch.

You just confirmed my statement that it is never just weed....

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what does this even mean? so anyone in this country, and everyone on this board, who smokes weed does heavy drugs as well? is that what you're seriously stating?

I have always said that strawberries are gateway drugs....strawberries lead to oranges which leads to cigarettes which leads to weed which leads to PCP/Heroin/Coke which leads to raping woman and shooting people.....

You just confirmed my statement that it is never just weed....

hazed types that entire post explaining to you how your statement is an invalid conclusion and you pick one sentence and twist it to make it fit into your little world.

you are everything that is wrong with America's drug policies, and why the War on Drugs is nothing more than a ridiculously costly War on America's own citizens, and why DARE is the biggest government failure in the history of failed government programs.

keep believing what you are spoon-fed in your world of extremes. even with drugs, the rest of us see reality much more clearly than you.

Yeah, I'm sure. Nothing like personal experience to back up a claim that it is so much safer. Also, you don't see the side of drugs that I see, which is usually an infant in a dirty diaper which mom/dad (if you can call them that) can't afford to change because they spend it all on dope.

Like this? Incredible.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/weird/Kids-...d-90391504.html

Doesn't seem to have been the cause that day.

how do you know she didn't smoke that day? Or that was the only day all year she didn't smoke? Who knows?

This I'm pretty certain of, anyone wearing that shirt probably smokes weed on a regular basis...

And for what it's worth..."back in the day", I was a heavy smoker, I'm not a Joe Friday.

how do you know she didn't smoke that day? Or that was the only day all year she didn't smoke? Who knows?

This I'm pretty certain of, anyone wearing that shirt probably smokes weed on a regular basis...

And for what it's worth..."back in the day", I was a heavy smoker, I'm not a Joe Friday.

so how many times, back in the day, did smoking weed cause you to leave your kids unattended? or any other negligent act for that matter?

how much trouble did you cause while high? how much destruction? how many people did you kill?

how long did it take you to shake your heroin or coke habit? since we've all been told "it's never just weed".

or would you say that it actually all comes down to the individual, and that most likely, that woman would be a terrible parent who neglected her children even if there was no such thing as pot?

What's your point?

Let's see...she's a F'ed up on "pain meds" wearing a I love weed shirt and her kids are running around the woods in diapers when it's in the 30's. If people want to use drugs that's their business, but don't let your "lifestyle" threaten your kids...her "lifestyle" threatened her kids, that's F'ed up. I quit using anything when I grew up and had kids.

I'm not sure where that came from though. As far as I know, no one in this thread has stated that ALL drugs should be legalized. We've only been talking about pot. I'm not sure you would find anyone here dumb enough to suggest that the legalization of all drugs would be a good idea. Heroin (and other opiates), Cocaine (and Crack), Meth, and other drugs like those should never be legalized. They're dangerous and only lead to misery, death, crime, etc. Weed is not in that category.

So if you're talking about legalizing everything, I agree with you that it would be a bad idea.

The idea is out there and has been for years. As far as weed, it's close enough to legal now anyway. Not many people care about the legalities of it............I'm actually not saying that legalizing everything is a bad idea. It's got many valid points. But, it really is opening up Pandora's Box.

so how many times, back in the day, did smoking weed cause you to leave your kids unattended? or any other negligent act for that matter?

how much trouble did you cause while high? how much destruction? how many people did you kill?

how long did it take you to shake your heroin or coke habit? since we've all been told "it's never just weed".

or would you say that it actually all comes down to the individual, and that most likely, that woman would be a terrible parent who neglected her children even if there was no such thing as pot?

here's what I know about myself...I smoked a lot, didn't do well in school, way under achieved, smoked much less, did better in college and grad school...then quit altogether when we had kids...over 21 years ago. And in my case it did lead to much more than just weed. But, I decided it interfered with my life too much and didn't want it to get in the way of my family.

For as much I did and experienced, I am worried about my kids doing that stuff and would hope they never would do it...but I'm realistic.

Let's see...she's a F'ed up on "pain meds" wearing a I love weed shirt and her kids are running around the woods in diapers when it's in the 30's. If people want to use drugs that's their business, but don't let your "lifestyle" threaten your kids...her "lifestyle" threatened her kids, that's F'ed up. I quit using anything when I grew up and had kids.

bull ****

You responded to BB's post which said

Yeah, I'm sure. Nothing like personal experience to back up a claim that it is so much safer. Also, you don't see the side of drugs that I see, which is usually an infant in a dirty diaper which mom/dad (if you can call them that) can't afford to change because they spend it all on dope.

In which you replied with a link that had absolutely nothing to do with BB's comment. The closest link between the two was:

Root, who is wearing the t-shirt that reads “I Love Weed” in her mug shot, was heavily under the influence of prescription pain medication, police said.

So again, tell me how BB's post correlates with your link?