What are your surprise draft predictions?

Last year, it was a surprise to most that Al Davis selected Heyward-Bey over the more polished Crabtree with the 7th pick in the draft. It was also a minor surprise that the Chiefs selected DE Tyson Jackson with the 3rd overall selection.

What do you think this years surprise selections will be?

Mine are:

• Demariyus Thomas will be the first wide receiver selected and he will be selected by the Broncos with the 12th pick.
  • Tim Tebow will get drafted by the Vikings in the last half of the 1st round. With Percy Harvin there, the uncertainty of Favre coming back, and the fact they have very few holes to fill, make the Vikes an ideal landing spot for Tebow.
  • The Bills, after trading Lynch, will draft Spiller with the 9th pick. Even though Fred Jackson isn't that large, he does possess a powerful running style that moves piles and I think that Spiller would be a great compliment to Fred's game.

Jeff Owens, DT, Georgia - will be selected in Round 2 of the draft (I've seen him mainly in round 5 in mock drafts)

Rolandon McClain will not be selected in the 1st half of round 1.

Tim Tebow will not be selcted in Round 1.

Brian Bulaga is not selected in the Top 10 of the draft.

Trent Williams is off the board before Russell Okung.

Carolina trades up into the late 1st round for Tebow

If the Browns pass on Joe Haden at #8 look for the Steelers to trade up

Sometime on Friday the Rams will trade #33 pick for a 2011 1st rounder plus additional picks

With the way the draft is structured this year, having a pick on the first day of any of the days, has to be quite refreshing knowing you'll have an entire day, rather than 15 minutes, to reassess your draft boards.

I think it will be Bruce Campbell selected by Oakland at #8. He is extremely athletic and had the best combine numbers which seems to be all Al Davis cares about. If that doesn't happen something equally as stupid will be done by Al.

I could see that happening as well, considering I've read that Campbell is an OT in a D-Ends body. I pray to God that something like that occurs.

Here are my four surprises...

Browns trade up to #1 to take Bradford, Rams pick Clausen at #7.

Eagles (who have a ton of picks/ammo) trade up to Seahawks' #5 to pick Berry.

Ravens trade Gaither to Raiders' for the #8 spot and pick either D. Williams or Haden. Raiders also get the Ravens' 1st round pick.

Bills get back into first round ahead of the Vikings to select Tebow.

I think this is going to be a trade crazy first round.

I don't think it makes much sense - and I certainly wouldn't make the pick - but when I watched the Bills Draft luncheon Modrak and Nix were grilled on the players, and I noticed Modrak responded a little different, facially, to Pierre Paul. Just on that, that would be my surprise pick, Pierre DE at 9. I hope its a LT, though.