I think Gailey said he wants a small waterbug player

We already have a ST's waterbug. His name is Roscoe Parrish. They are looking for a Warrick Dunn, Leon Washington, Darren Sproles type of guy.

TB is younger and I don't know what the current regime thinks of RP. RP should at least get a 7th rounder next year if TB proves himself in TC.

Last year I would have said Roscoe should get us a 4th, at the least, because of his amazing return abilities. Now, after his last season and after seeing players like Santonio go for a 5th, Marshall, and Boldin... I guess we'd be lucky to get a sixth for him. Now, depending on who's available there... he can be very good as a return guy, so I wouldn't want to give him away.

As for a running back - you need to have thickness to be an NFL running back. Short is one thing, but you need stockiness, then. As for a quick back - I know Spiller gets all the attention - and I'd be pumped about him - I also like Best from Cal. They are very similar, and Best might actually be quicker.

A very small guy 5'8" 165 but has talent and could be a KR on ST's.

Highlights;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZwiWu-XqZ4

If he can play in the NFL he may let the Bills trade RP.

In Gaileys interview he said 185 lb range for a scat back like Dexter McCluster , Tim Brown is 165 lbs (i can't imagine what he would look like going across the middle after Ray Lewis hit him once :rolleyes: ) looked good in the link but he's not even a back he's a WR & so is Roscoe, so where does he fit in the theme of a scat BACK ??? :rolleyes:

There's also a guy named Deji Karim - he's like 5'10'' and 210lbs, but runs a 4.37 forty. That's like a Sproles or Turner... and he's projected to go in rounds 5-7...

I wouldn't B word if they took him. I don't think he'll last past round 4. He looks like an Al Davis guy.

There's also a guy named Deji Karim - he's like 5'10'' and 210lbs, but runs a 4.37 forty. That's like a Sproles or Turner... and he's projected to go in rounds 5-7...

yeah look who I picked in the 5th if we don`t take Spiller in the 1st. Horrible draft by some ?

yeah look who I picked in the 5th if we don`t take Spiller in the 1st. Horrible draft by some ?

We don't need a waterbug guy on this team as a round 1-4 option. Pickup up Trinton Holliday. The guy is 5'5 and 160 sopping wet, but the guy runs about a 4.25. Bring him in four 3-5 plays per game just to keep the defense honest. He can be picked up in the 7th round or after the draft.

We don't need a waterbug guy on this team as a round 1-4 option. Pickup up Trinton Holliday. The guy is 5'5 and 160 sopping wet, but the guy runs about a 4.25. Bring him in four 3-5 plays per game just to keep the defense honest. He can be picked up in the 7th round or after the draft.

5-10 210 4.37 forty in the 5th 7.1 ypc would be a steal .

He didn't say he wants a waterbug player. He said he wants a waterbug RUNNING BACK.

Fred Jackson is more of a shifting RB than a 'water-bug' but unless something happen to Lynch, I do not see the Bills going after a RB this year.

5-10 210 4.37 forty in the 5th 7.1 ypc would be a steal .

Does this mean you have Taylor Mays rated as the best player in the draft?

Gailey hopefully sees that there are more pressing needs and builds depth on the line of scrimmage before adding gadget players... :rolleyes:

Yes, we should only draft linemen this year...