Sabres 2 Bruins 1

Just think, the Sabres have been in more playoff games Today! not to mention won more playoff games Today! than the Bills have in over a decade? At least there is hope for one team in this great city.

In all fairness to Dick Jauron, 16 teams make the Stanley Cup Playoffs while 12 make the NFL Playoffs. :bag:

In all fairness to Dick Jauron, 16 teams make the Stanley Cup Playoffs while 12 make the NFL Playoffs. :bag:

And don't forget....."its really tough to win games in the NFL" - Dick Juron...

Just think, the Sabres have been in more playoff games Today! not to mention won more playoff games Today! than the Bills have in over a decade? At least there is hope for one team in this great city.

If only the Bills had a coach the equivalent of Lindy Ruff. :bag:

Boston needs to stop complaining. They are saying the NHL should suspend Tyler "Morris" as they called him down there, (not Tyler Myers)

They are also saying Chara did nothing wrong when he hit Kaleta from behind and Buffalo needs to suck it up. Sounds like a bunch of sour a$$es to me.

Boston needs to stop complaining. They are saying the NHL should suspend Tyler "Morris" as they called him down there, (not Tyler Myers)

They are also saying Chara did nothing wrong when he hit Kaleta from behind and Buffalo needs to suck it up. Sounds like a bunch of sour a$$es to me.

And after we sweep the Bruins, they can suck it up. Collectively... the Bruins are a MAROON!

Chara's a goon and Bruins fans only wish he had half the skill that Myers has. At least one Buffalo sports team knows how to draft and win. Go Sabres!

In all fairness to Dick Jauron, 16 teams make the Stanley Cup Playoffs while 12 make the NFL Playoffs. :thumbsup:

I never mentions DJ, in fact I mentioned over a decade which would include several coaches. Wasn't a statement towards any specific coach, but the entire organization. I realize less teams make it in football, but it is still about 40% of the teams make the playoffs, and the Bills haven't for 10 years now. Without doing some type of scientific study, the Sabres make it on average at least every other year and have won the division a few times in the last 4 or 5 years, where the Bills last division was what? 17-18 years ago?