Denver Broncos have hit rock bottom

When the beat writer for an NFL team starts talking about how good the kicker is and how good the team's secondary is, you know your team is in trouble.

I've never seen this team so low before.

They got rid of their franchise QB, traded their best receiver, got rid of their best running back Peyton Hillis (my favorite Denver Bronco) and got rid of their defensive coordinator Mike Nolan.

They brought in two half butt QBs in Orton and Quinn. The only good thing Denver has done is draft the running back. But you need more than one running back to make things go.

When the beat writer for an NFL team starts talking about how good the kicker is and how good the team's secondary is, you know your team is in trouble.

They got rid of their franchise QB, traded their best receiver, got rid of their best running back Peyton Hillis (my favorite Denver Bronco) and got rid of their defensive coordinator Mike Nolan.

They brought in two half butt QBs in Orton and Quinn. The only good thing Denver has done is draft the running back. But you need more than one running back to make things go.

like if your best player of the past decade is a punter named Moorman ?

The sad thing is, is that they are still quite a better football team then the Bills are. They have two "half butt QBs" who are both better than anything that we have on our roster.

I am not saying that Nolan made a silk purse out of a sows ear with that Broncos defense, but he came close.

That is a big loss for him and I hate the fact we (seemingly) just missed out on him as our DC.

The sad thing is, is that they are still quite a better football team then the Bills are. They have two "half butt QBs" who are both better than anything that we have on our roster.

I'll trade you Quinn for either one of your two.

like if your best player of the past decade is a punter named Moorman ?

moorman is hte man! don't be talking bad about him like that... i am thrilled he and schobel are the best bills of the 00s.. now its time to move on...

hmmm...sounds awfully familiar for some reason

This board would melt down if over the past year we had gotten rid of a franchise QB and a franchise WR both under the age of 26

Yet we can't wait to dump our 24 year old first round RB so we can draft another one. :w00t:

who is at WR for Denver?

Eddie Royal, Jabar Gaffney, Brandon Stokley are top 3 right now.

I live in Denver and I don't even give a s**t about the Broncos. Why are you posting on here anyway?

the cheerleaders are nice tho...

think I saw the Jets are coming in 2010, might be worth goin to that one to root for the donkeys.

Eddie Royal, Jabar Gaffney, Brandon Stokley are top 3 right now.

the cheerleaders are nice tho...

think I saw the Jets are coming in 2010, might be worth goin to that one to root for the donkeys.

With the ascension of Demaryio Thomas up the draftboards and the questionable character of Dez Bryant, I could see the Broncos drafting Thomas with the #12 pick.

With the ascension of Demaryio Thomas up the draftboards and the questionable character of Dez Bryant, I could see the Broncos drafting Thomas with the #12 pick.

good, altho Im not much of a Broncos fan, I'd rather see Thomas than Bryant. Thomas seems alot more respectable. ie- he stuck w/ GT even when they changed over to an flexbone/option team, and passed much less.

This why all the doom and gloom is dumb. What did Marshall or Cutler ever win in Denver? Cutler is a turnover machince who is a whiney baby and helped the Bears lose a bunch of games last year. Marshall is a beast who apparently likes to go beast mode on women. What he did last year in training camp was one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen.

McDaniels can be a douche but i like what they doing. They're building their team their way. They got good value for both players, who again didn't led them anywhere. The same writers and fans bashing the Broncos were the same ones who watched them start 6-0 last year. Even with a complete collapse, they still improve on the 2007 Broncos of Shanahan, Cutler, and Marshall. Character counts.