Scout Matt Williamson - ESPN chat

I'm kinda hoping for a CJ Spiller in Round 1 and Tim Tebow in Round 2 to watch the board eat itself alive.

If they take Spiller nobody should be upset. The guy can score every time he touches the ball from anywhere on the field. He can run, he can catch, he can return and yes, he can run between the tackles too and score. The kind of player who makes up for a lot of deficiencies around him.

I'm kinda hoping for a CJ Spiller in Round 1 and Tim Tebow in Round 2 to watch the board eat itself alive.

I don't know what it is, but I have a feeling that's going to be the picks. I think the Bills are going to run a variation of the spread offense and those are going to be the first two picks this year. I hope I'm wrong, but for some reason this combo just keeps buzzing in the back of my mind whenever I think about the draft.

Haha, he will crush that pick if the Bills take Tebow. All I know is if the Bills take Tebow at #9, more than just Matt Williamson will "crush" that pick. Can you imagine the reactions on TBD.

I would way rather take Tebow at 9 then that JC kid that will be a flop who cares if it is a reach or not if you think someone else might grab him before you do then get him early don't sit and hope that he is still there

Haha, he will crush that pick if the Bills take Tebow. All I know is if the Bills take Tebow at #9, more than just Matt Williamson will "crush" that pick. Can you imagine the reactions on TBD.

This guy is the biggest loser. He could'nt crush a marshmallow with a bowling ball.

First, who is Matt Williamson? A failed scout who works for ESPN.com, he would work for Buffalo or Oakland in a second.

Second, as bad as the Bills have been, they have not been one of the worst teams or even one of the 5 worst teams (except the year we took Mike Williams) in the last twenty years. Miami and the Jets split with us last year.

He will crush the pick, who cares. Matt Williamson crushed our pick, we must revoke our allegiance now!

On the surface it is easy to assume that the Bills are terrible because they did not get Cowher and hired Gailey. They also went with an older GM in Nix but I would argue these two moves were the right ones and will be the catalyst to building a solid team.

It was just obvious this guy had an agenda to rip on the Bills.

I would way rather take Tebow at 9 then that JC kid that will be a flop who cares if it is a reach or not if you think someone else might grab him before you do then get him early don't sit and hope that he is still there

I cannot think of any scenario that has us taking Tebow at #9 and making sense. I could see us taking Tebow in the 2nd round... and I know that will raise some hairs on some of the TBDers here... but not the #9 PLEASE NO!

Vote Bulaga/Trent Williams/Dan Williams/Clausen

If they take Spiller nobody should be upset. The guy can score every time he touches the ball from anywhere on the field. He can run, he can catch, he can return and yes, he can run between the tackles too and score. The kind of player who makes up for a lot of deficiencies around him.

Here is my dream draft:

- Spiller first round pic.

- Trade second for Gaither

- Trade Lynch to get us back in second and pick Tebow

First, who is Matt Williamson? A failed scout who works for ESPN.com, he would work for Buffalo or Oakland in a second.

Second, as bad as the Bills have been, they have not been one of the worst teams or even one of the 5 worst teams in the last twenty years. Miami and the Jets split with us last year.

He will crush the pick, who cares. Matt Williamson crushed our pick, we must revoke our allegiance now!

On the surface it is easy to assume that the Bills are terrible because they did not get Cowher and hired Gailey. They also went with an older GM in Nix but I would argue these two moves were the right ones and will be the catalyst to building a solid team.

It was just obvious this guy had an agenda to rip on the Bills.

Actually we did have the # 4 pick when we drafted Mike Williams...forget what year it was though

Here is my dream draft:

- Spiller first round pic.

- Trade second for Gaither

- Trade Lynch to get us back in second and pick Tebow

You're off your rocker if you think any team in this league will cough up a 2nd round pick for a trouble making, underachieving RB. The Santonio Holmes trade showed you what the market pays for players like that...and Holmes is WAY more proven than Lynch. If this is your dream draft...how about one for reality.

He's right, they do suck. Anyone who tells you otherwise hasn't been watching the past 10 years or is a liar.

They have been bad but are not one of the two worst teams. Mediocre and dull but we are not the worst team as he is claiming.