interesting mock (w/trades) from GBN

I don't follow college football, but for some reason I am not high on Clausen. I think he will be a bust. I am not saying who I think would be good, but I would rather have someone who will produce and play immediately.

I want Brohm to start this season anyway.

My only issue is the part where we miss out on Bulaga. Obviously it's hypothetical and based on one persons idea of what may occur, but am higher on Bulaga for this team at this point. He is a valid top 10 pick from an OT perspective and strengthens a position of need. If Chan is the long-term choice (what does that really mean for the Bills?) then we have to believe in his ability to put our QB in a situation to win. A little protection against the rush might go far in making that work.

That would be nice... but I find it hard to believe we trade out of 9 when Bulaga/Clausen available.

Anyway, it's hard enough to predict drafts when mock drafters know the pick order (good % around 25), predicting trades just seems ridiculous.

Clausen being available makes sense look at the teams drafting after us and none of them need to take a young QB. The only exception might be Jacksonville but can't see Del Rio going for that with his job security on the line. I know the 49ers are thought to but they took a QB last year, Nate Davis, and Alex Smith looked like he and Vernon Davis finally lived up to their draft hype last year.