Big Ben isnt nearly the rapist we thought he was

I have a daughter.

Evidence of intercourse does not equal rape.

And evidence of intoxication does not equal inability to give consent.

Legal definition of rape:

Rape may also be found when a person has sex with a victim who is deemed legally incapable of consenting if she or he is known to be mentally incompetent, intoxicated, or drugged

He is scum. And a society that puts the victim on trial only makes it worse.

Likely because she didn't want the nightmare of being put on trial when in fact she was the victim

Bingo, she can not pursue criminal charges, and still go after him in civil court, its a different standard, he can settle out of court for a nominal amount.

Bottom line is:

A: that article was f-in hilarious &

B: Rapelisberger needs some help, and needs to make better choices

Legal definition of rape:

Rape may also be found when a person has sex with a victim who is deemed legally incapable of consenting if she or he is known to be mentally incompetent, intoxicated, or drugged

Again, intoxication does not mean that she was legally incapable.

Neither of us knows if he's a rapist in this case. That's a fact.

Both of us know he's not a good person.

The way the DA put it...there wasn't enough evidence to prove "beyond a reasonable doubt" that Rothlesberger committed a sexual assault, and the victim wasn't ready to go through a public trial. I don't think Rothlesberger has exactly cleared his name. Let's see what the commish does.

Nobody accused of rape every clears their name, regardless of the validity of the accusation.

The way the DA put it...there wasn't enough evidence to prove "beyond a reasonable doubt" that Rothlesberger committed a sexual assault, and the victim wasn't ready to go through a public trial. I don't think Rothlesberger has exactly cleared his name. Let's see what the commish does.

quite the opposite IMO,

He still has to worry about a civil action in which there doesn't have to be evidence beyond a reasonable doubt, only a "preponderance" of evidence. This thing could cost old Ben a bundle.

it already has cost Ben a bundle thru his secret settlement

why do you think she suddenly got amnesia about what happened

I just saw that Rapelisberger has lost a few endorsements, the biggest of which came from the same company that made fluties flakes

apparently, they will no longer make Big Ben's Beef Jerky.

Oh I thought they were simply changing the name to "Big Ben's Rape Jerky". :thumbsup:

See: Lacrosse players, Duke University

See? I am innocent of all charges. I would go into detail, but my lawyer says I have to keep my mouth shut if I don't want to go to jail. The girls just got confused, all my bitches love me.