Ndamukong Suh AMAZING VIDEO....

papazoid

He killed like, six quarterbacks in his Freshman year.

By his Senior year all Oklahoma's opponents forfeited their games for fear of the boy named Suh's super-human prowess.

It's not fair man, it's not fair.

shhhhh......i know your on a roll....but Suh played for Nebraska.....

I think he should be a Ram. He is the best player in the draft and everyone knows it. Just ask the Texans how taking M. Williams over VY worked out for them. Also ask the Raiders how passing on Calvin Johnson worked out for them after some QBs amazing workout in shorts......

No one ever doubted that Bradford could throw accurate passes to wide open WRs while not being pressured - thats how he won the Heisman. The questions with Bradford are the fact he never carried his team or won big games. Then, when he finally is introduced to a pass rush, his play goes down the dumper and he is injured twice by some pretty average hits.

Id take Suh

Suh is a Beast. I wish we could not break the bank to get him. I know some of you here think hes not a NT, he is 307 pounds and is a freak of nature. I say we offer Detroit our 1st, next years 2nd and Lynch and trade up for this guy. They were talking about trading down in the past. That would be sweet.

This guy is hands down the best player in this draft. I've heard some experts dub him the best player to come out of college in a number of years, going as far as to call him a "once in a generation" type talent. I really think this guy is going to be special. I think he could honestly play DE opposite Stroid in our 3-4. If we could still keep our 2nd this year and somehow put a package together with Detroit, I'd love to get Cody at NT, and flank him with Stroud, and Suh. I'm perfectly aware that our offense very well may still suck, but I'd love to see that group on the field.