Dear God Another Vick Rumor Has Him Possibly Coming To Buffalo

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/features/ru...mod_nfl_xxx_xxx

Vick trade rumors back on?

7:22AM ET

Michael Vick | Eagles | Interested: Bills?, Raiders?

Top Email

As of just one week ago, we were seeing more and more speculation that there would not be a trade involving Michael Vick this offseason. When the Philadelphia Eagles traded Donovan McNabb last weekend, there was more thought that this action pretty much sealed the (non-)deal.

However, in a column published Friday, Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News reports that the Eagles are still trying to trade No. 7. Domowitch opines that coach Andy Reid "doesn't have a lot of faith" in Vick running the Eagles' offense, and the team needs a reliable fallback option behind Kevin Kolb; therefore, he thinks the team might target a reliable veteran like Marc Bulger. As we know, Bulger would prefer a team where he'd have a chance to start, but we're unsure how long he'll stick with that notion.

Delving back into the Vick files, the Buffalo Bills and Oakland Raiders have to be considered the front-runners to trade for him. For the Bills, Vick could be a dangerous weapon in Chan Gailey's spread offense whereas for the Raiders, most QBs with starting experience would be an upgrade over their situation.

:wallbash:0:) 'Nuff said.

Please God, just a rumor.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Philly Daily news reads like a tabloid when it comes to sports. This seems like a whole lot of speculation by the writer, with Buffalo added in there only because of past rumors.

Hope you're right about that. I don't want that POS dog killer on the Bills.

won't happen...Buddy Nix is too smart to trade for a QB who's never been very good...CEO Russ Brandon is a marketing guy and the 1st rule of marketing is to know your customers...except the drunk idiots who don't even know the game (nor do they even go to games often), Vick's not welcome in Buffalo...Mary Wilson and Jim Kelly would be strong opposition to it as well

won't happen...Buddy Nix is too smart to trade for a QB who's never been very good...CEO Russ Brandon is a marketing guy and the 1st rule of marketing is to know your customers...except the drunk idiots who don't even know the game (nor do they even go to games often), Vick's not welcome in Buffalo...Mary Wilson and Jim Kelly would be strong opposition to it as well

I used this same logic to convince my buddy to renew his season tickets despite his extreme phobia that if the Bills sign Vick and he has tickets both his girlfriend and mom would never let him hear the end of it, and essentially would make him choose between them and the Bills. Girlfriend would be a tough but manageable task, but I don't think I anyone wants to disrespect their mother over the Bills. Actually, I take that back cuz I've read too many posts here, but Icertainly wouldn't piss my mom off like that.

I do believe that you are right on this one Philster. B-)

Vick is the only guy I would like to see take Edward's starting job away this season....MIKE VICK WOULD BRING IN THE WINS...Vick is MADE for the Gailey offense...we'd be in the SB in not time at all...

VICK VICK VICK VICK VICK...and yeah I don't care he is a dog hater...VICK VICK VICK VICK VICK...

Vick is the only guy I would like to see take Edward's starting job away this season....MIKE VICK WOULD BRING IN THE WINS...Vick is MADE for the Gailey offense...we'd be in the SB in not time at all...

VICK VICK VICK VICK VICK...and yeah I don't care he is a dog hater...VICK VICK VICK VICK VICK...

Linky

and how many consecutive winning seasons did the falcons have with vick at the helm?

answer: 0

how many SB did the falcons reach with vick at the helm?

answer: 0

I think you know where I stand on Vick....

Top Email

As of just one week ago, we were seeing more and more speculation that there would not be a trade involving Michael Vick this offseason. When the Philadelphia Eagles traded Donovan McNabb last weekend, there was more thought that this action pretty much sealed the (non-)deal.

However, in a column published Friday, Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News reports that the Eagles are still trying to trade No. 7. Domowitch opines that coach Andy Reid "doesn't have a lot of faith" in Vick running the Eagles' offense, and the team needs a reliable fallback option behind Kevin Kolb; therefore, he thinks the team might target a reliable veteran like Marc Bulger. As we know, Bulger would prefer a team where he'd have a chance to start, but we're unsure how long he'll stick with that notion.

Delving back into the Vick files, the Buffalo Bills and Oakland Raiders have to be considered the front-runners to trade for him. For the Bills, Vick could be a dangerous weapon in Chan Gailey's spread offense whereas for the Raiders, most QBs with starting experience would be an upgrade over their situation.

B-):) 'Nuff said.

We haven't drafted Clausen or Tebow yet and even if we do, Vick would be a good option to have while they are groomed and as another offensive weapon. Gailey would be one of the better coaches for Vick and as you've seen, we have a bottom 5 offense. We NEED to upgrade our QB's. Not just the starter, but the backup as well. People say fitz is a 'backup' qb...yeah that's right, which means he shouldn't be starting in the NFL. So why have him? Trent...lol Trent. Brohm is a project 3rd stringer. People that HATE the thought of Vick must not watch every Bills game. If they do, they're probably just a racist or was a canine in a past life. Vicks gives our team a better chance to move the ball than our current options

Its the same 2 or 3 asshol*es saying the same dumb sh*t about vick coming to the bills...geez just get over it its retarded you fools are like lil bitc*es....

Im still for mike coming here i think he will because if kolb blows in his first 5 games those philly fans are gonna eat eagles management alive and want mike in the game. Thats how they are and it wont allow for kolb to grow as a qb (even tho i think he sucks). So they will trade mick, ill give a 4 or 5 for mike or ill trade whitner thats it...He'll put fans in the seat even if some people wanna take the "we like dogs more than humans" route and not buy tickets cuz he plays for the bills. People will wanna see if he has that magic still. But if he wins or dare i say when he wins they will be crawling back. Watch and you shall see..

Why not get vick and draft tebow. Hell tim wont be ready for bout 3 or 4 years anyway. That would a cool wildcat or trick play scheme im pretty sure chan "fu*king" gailey can create a play with mike, marshawn, fred, tim and lee all on the same field together thats has big play written all over it...lol..

Its the same 2 asshol*es saying the same dumb **** about vick coming to the bills...geez just get over it its retarded you two are like lil bitc*es....

FACT: vick has never led a team to back to back winning seasons

FACT: Vick Never took the falcons to the SB

What about those two factual scenarios is dumb?

Excuse me if I would prefer somebody who is consistently winning, instead of a flash in the pan player that can't get it done a a year to year basis.

Top Email

B-):) 'Nuff said.

Hope not!! I want them to draft a QB that has realistic chances of being a starter. He can be our #2 that's fine even though I don't care for him. Anything to get T. Edwards out of here!!!

FACT: vick has never led a team to back to back winning seasons

FACT: Vick Never took the falcons to the SB

What about those two factual scenarios is dumb?

Excuse me if I would prefer somebody who is consistently winning, instead of a flash in the pan player that can't get it done a a year to year basis.

ok here dumb a*s ill do this one time and one time only...

FACT: He was the only qb to beat farve in lambeau in the playoffs under 20 degrees

FACT: He went to pro bowls

FACT: He took them to the NFC championchip game

FACT: He had shi*ty receivers

FACT: He had the highest selling jersey 2 years in a row (marketing)

FACT: His highlights were always the best

FACT: He has a strong arm and qb rushing records

Now to crush your statements...

Marino went to 1 superbowl his whole life didn't win, but he still a hall of famer. Kelly went to 4 and didnt win any but he still a hall of famer. Point being those two went yea BUT DIDN'T WIN. So your ok with going to the superbowl and not winning? Trent dilfer went to the superbowl because of his defense not cuz he was a good qb same with brad johnson. So u say he never took the falcons to the Superbowl to say what exactly...

Just because you have back to back winning seasons that makes you a good QB. So what if your whole defense gets injured and nobody cant be stopped. But the qb puts up 34 points a game but the defense gives up 44 thats the qb fault to huh?

thats food for thought you do the dishes...

You are the weakest link GOOD BYE...