Per Schefter, Marshawn Lynch, "the player most likely to be trade

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...137&id=4186

More fuel to the fire. Bad attitude or not, this is a talented football player who is only 24. I just don't wanna get hoodwinked and left holding the bag with a low-round pick for a guy we spent a 1st on only three years ago. I'm agreeable that it appears he should be traded/wants out, but not unless the price is right. This guy is a friggin beast. Beastmode.

His trade for a low round pick not only screws us but creates yet another need. We have NO ONE behind Jackson if we trade Marshawn.

Any way you slice it, we aren't likely to be a happy bunch when/if he's traded.

saw this on sportcenter last night and actually laughed out loud. Promo's thread he made regarding the anatomy of a rumor is pretty dead on. ill be surprised if the FO creates another, unnecessary hole on the roster for no reason and gets little in return (let's face it, his trade value is almost nothing right now).

Why not link to the original ESPN story and skip the middle man? Or to Promo's TSW thread on how rumors grow media legs...

Even though it's been reported by disparate news outlets with solid contacts within OBD?

More fuel to the fire. Bad attitude or not, this is a talented football player who is only 24. I just don't wanna get hoodwinked and left holding the bag with a low-round pick for a guy we spent a 1st on only three years ago. I'm agreeable that it appears he should be traded/wants out, but not unless the price is right. This guy is a friggin beast. Beastmode.

His trade for a low round pick not only screws us but creates yet another need. We have NO ONE behind Jackson if we trade Marshawn.

I REALLY like Lynch. I have a Lynch jersey and all them damned Beastmode Tshirts...even the, "Marshawn can hit whoever the F*&K he wants" tshirt...

But he does not want to be here, and the new regime seems to not want him...

Get me Toby Gerhart and Dexter McCluster as his replacements....and I will be MORE THAN HAPPY!!!

I REALLY like Lynch. I have a Lynch jersey and all them damned Beastmode Tshirts...even the, "Marshawn can hit whoever the F*&K he wants" tshirt...

But he does not want to be here, and the new regime seems to not want him...

Get me Toby Gerhart and Dexter McCluster as his replacements....and I will be MORE THAN HAPPY!!!

Christmas of 08 i got the same lynch jersey from my now ex-gf, and one of those beastmode tshirts with the rips on the back from my mom as well. Neither watch football and don't know many (if any) players names so they consulted my brother on who to pick up. My brothers knowledge of NFL is severly lacking as well and told them I loved thugmode. I did like him, but knew "slash n dash" jackson was superior and would have prefered that or a custom "EVILCAPE" jersey :thumbsup:

There is no doubt that Lynch will get better go or stay. If he goes he will have something to prove to his new team and do well..Can you say McGahee??? If he stays, he gets more productive with a full understanding that in order to get moved he'll have to earn some credibility and some takers..Can you say Owens?? ok not Owens exactly, but you get the idea. Best behavior and going with the plays that are called sort of stuff.

There is no doubt that Lynch will get better go or stay. If he goes he will have something to prove to his new team and do well..Can you say McGahee??? If he stays, he gets more productive with a full understanding that in order to get moved he'll have to earn some credibility and some takers..Can you say Owens?? ok not Owens exactly, but you get the idea. Best behavior and going with the plays that are called sort of stuff.

not for nothing but Owens is a good example....he still went for around 900 yards here...not bad for an old man that can't run anymore...anyway...I hate to see him go, but if he is unhappy than f*ck him...

I personally think Marshawn would fetch better trade compensation than people on this board seem to think. Prior to last season, the guy was putting up pro-bowl numbers with an atrocious offensive line and absolutely NO passing game. Imagine what he would do behind an offensive line like the San Diego Super-Chargers have. His character issues aside...the guy's an offensive coordinator's wet dream. I don't think a team would be willing to give up a low 2nd for him, but I could see a later 2nd or 3rd round pick happening.

I hate to say it, but it's time to move on from the beast mode era. Get what we can for him and then draft a "change of pace" running back to compliment Jackson.

I personally think Marshawn would fetch better trade compensation than people on this board seem to think. Prior to last season, the guy was putting up pro-bowl numbers with an atrocious offensive line and absolutely NO passing game. Imagine what he would do behind an offensive line like the San Diego Super-Chargers have. His character issues aside...the guy's an offensive coordinator's wet dream. I don't think a team would be willing to give up a low 2nd for him, but I could see a later 2nd or 3rd round pick happening.

I hate to say it, but it's time to move on from the beast mode era. Get what we can for him and then draft a "change of pace" running back to compliment Jackson.

The Chargers offensive line is good at pass blocking but at least last year was notoriously bad at run blocking.

I wont believe any of this, "Marshawn wants to be traded" until I hear it from him or his agent. For all we know, he could be working out hard in Oakland - but he does need to be with his Buffalo family at this voluntary camp, there's no debating that...

I'll be happy, I didn't want the thug in the first place.

It's extremely disappointing that Lynch doesn't see the new regime as being an opportunity to reclaim his starting job and start fresh. You would think that, if he truly matured, he'd be busting his tail to prove that he has put his propensity for the thug life behind him and is now ready to concentrate on being a top tier running back.

While Jackson is a fan favorite, consumate professional, and an overachiever, it's hard to believe that the new coach and front office wouldn't at least give Lynch a shot at the starting job if he showed up in great shape with a good attitude. Someone in his shoes should be grateful for a shot at redemption. Instead, he still appears to have a sense of entitlement that he is owed something.

His poor character would make him a cancer in any locker room, and more than offsets his ability as a football player. While some team may take a flier and offer us a mid round pick for him, it's looking like he is joining Donte Whitner and John McCargo as another colossal first round bust from the Levy era.

It's extremely disappointing that Lynch doesn't see the new regime as being an opportunity to reclaim his starting job and start fresh. You would think that, if he truly matured, he'd be busting his tail to prove that he has put his propensity for the thug life behind him and is now ready to concentrate on being a top tier running back.

While Jackson is a fan favorite, consumate professional, and an overachiever, it's hard to believe that the new coach and front office wouldn't at least give Lynch a shot at the starting job if he showed up in great shape with a good attitude. Someone in his shoes should be grateful for a shot at redemption. Instead, he still appears to have a sense of entitlement that he is owed something.

His poor character would make him a cancer in any locker room, and more than offsets his ability as a football player. While some team may take a flier and offer us a mid round pick for him, it's looking like he is joining Donte Whitner and John McCargo as another colossal first round bust from the Levy era.

we really have NO IDEA how Marshawn Lynch actually feels, or what he is thinking, or even how he has been spending his time. EVERY statement regarding why Lynch hasn't shown up for VOLUNTARY practices is based solely on assumptions and opinions.

furthermore, we have NO IDEA what contact the team has had with Marshawn Lynch and/or his agent. Or any idea what the new regimes plans are.

just sayin