Whoever our QB is on week one

major

If we draft a QB that you don't like, will you support them if they are the starter in week one? Likewise, if Trent Edwards, Ryan Fitzpatrick, or Brohm are the starter on week one, will you support them?

Or, will you be pissed off on because your quarterback of choice isn't the starter? That then begs the question, will you root for the starting QB to fail, just to say you were right?

Whoever our front office selects as our starter isn't going to please everyone. I'm just curious to know if we'll give them a fair shot.

If we draft a QB that you don't like, will you support them if they are the starter in week one? Likewise, if Trent Edwards, Ryan Fitzpatrick, or Brohm are the starter on week one, will you support them?

Or, will you be pissed off on because your quarterback of choice isn't the starter? That then begs the question, will you root for the starting QB to fail, just to say you were right?

Whoever our front office selects as our starter isn't going to please everyone. I'm just curious to know if we'll give them a fair shot.

Would you root for him, whoever it is?

What if it were Tiger Woods? :thumbsup:

I will hope for the Bills to win. That's the first thought. But will I be supportive of the QB? If it's anyone currently on the staff besides Brohm, then no. I will be okay with a QB currently on the roster starting until a potential rookie drafted qb gets ready, but that's it. I don't care if Edwards starts out hot as hell, I'll be waiting for the other shoe to drop or him to get injured. He's had his chance. He is a back-up. That's all.

There is no performance, shy of a 16 game consistent output, that can sell me on Fitz or Edwards for the future. I'd rather give JP another try than them.

Kind of a silly question, no? Of course we will all root for whoever the QB happens to be, during the game... I for one, am pulling for Edwards or Brohm. Fitzpatrick is okay, and I think he would be a fine back-up, but I find watching him play, most of the time, excruciating. I don't think there is any hope he is going to get much better than he already is...with Trent, I am one of those few who hasn't completely written him off just yet... Brohm would just be exciting, because he is new...

If we have a decent line in front of whoever it is and we move the ball and win games....I'm good. The starting QB is Chan's and Buddy's call and they have both forgotten more about football than any of us wannabes are going to learn. As long as it isn't the dog killer Vick, just win baby.

As long as they have the uniform on. Support is different than like.

I would support Fergy if they wheeled him out there!

I don't want to see Trent or Fitz starting for the Bills ever again, unless it is only for a few weeks while they prep the newly drafted Franchise QB. But I don't care who is under center week 1, I will be cheering my butt off for them to succeed. But If it is Trent, I don't know if I will be able to force myself to actually go to the game.

I will root for the Bills QB to complete every pass even if he is a glove wearing Mary from Los Gatos. I root for my lottery numbers every week too, even though I don't buy a ticket. The odds of success are about the same.

No. I don't have to like or support any single player on this roster. if it is any of the 3 tards we currently have I will rip their asses to shreds and take every opportunity to remind everyone how badly we needed a new QB this offseason.

I am a BILLS fan though and hope Nix and Gailey can turn it around.

its a team game, and I'm a team first guy, so of course, I will root for the team no matter who plays QB, will I be skeptical of our chances to win with certain players at QB, yes, will I order the NFL Sunday ticket to see every game if we dont upgrade the QB position, NO, nor will I spend the 20-50 bucks to go out the the bar and watch the game. But I will still support the team, always have, always will