Trade Lynch and Evans

Just imagine what kind of picks we could get doing this. I would love to have 4 picks in the first two rounds......Imagine.

Imagine the message boards screaming--we never keep our good players!! How are we supposed to win with this joke of a front office!!

i can understand trading lynch if you get fair market value, but evans, come on man, why would we trade our best receiver, other than his large salary

Evans hasn't earned his big salary. He made a base salary of 9 million. They brought TO in to free him up , yet Evans did next to nothing last year. I understand there are mitigating circumstances but still, Evans should have been better. 44 receptions for just over 600 yards. Also he's going to be 30 years old soon. Maybe trading him is not such a crazy idea.

Just imagine what kind of picks we could get doing this. I would love to have 4 picks in the first two rounds......Imagine.

Imagine is all you can do. Neither Lynch or Evans would net the Bills a 1st round pick let alone three. We could probably get one first round pick for both of them; otherwise, Evans and Lynch are not worth anything higher than a 2nd rounder and more likely a 3rd rounder.