USA Today Mock draft.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills will not take Clausen. If they do, I may never watch this team again. Okay, that's kind of an extreme statement. I really don't think Clausen is a great qb and if Cleveland doesn't take him by pick 7, I think he will fall to end of the first round or possibly even the second round.

Projecting that the Oakland Raiders make a logical pick may not be wise. If they pull another Darius Heyward-Bay then that gives Buffalo another quality player to choose from.

I also believe what 'nevergiveup' says he is hearing from his source(s), that Claussen will not be the guy.

If 4 tackles go before us then what is wrong with picking Claussen? I'm not even 100% sold on Andre Davis. I have been incredibly vocal about our need to get a LT to help keep our next QB alive but if the cupboard is empty at LT Claussen makes by far the most sense.

The Bills will not take Clausen. If they do, I may never watch this team again. Okay, that's kind of an extreme statement. I really don't think Clausen is a great qb and if Cleveland doesn't take him by pick 7, I think he will fall to end of the first round or possibly even the second round.

riggghttt...Bills March 2010 chat room board blogger would never watch his team again...riiiggggghhhhttt.

:rolleyes:

I don't see us taking a QB and I especially don't see Clausen falling past 4. But, if he does, and the Bills pick him, I don't understand what the commotion is about. If one of the top LTs isn't on the board (and I don't consider Davis, Campbell or Williams a top LT at this point) I wouldn't be upset with Clausen. He fits Buddy's idea of consistent success and as of now, the Bills' QBs are awful. All of you who say...."lets watch Edwards/Fitz/Brohm fight it out"..... Just know, that arguably NONE of those QBs would be starting on any other team in the NFL.

I think Claussen will end up being a better QB than Sanchez. He's in the mold of Cutler, but I could see him becoming a Philip Rivers type guy. And I don't see how anyone can disagree with that given his natural abilities and success in pressure situations.

Aren't all of you people screaming NO at Clausen, the same people screaming NO at Bradford (bc apparently he is fragile and has arm concerns)? Well, Bradford just had one of the best pro days of the past decade, so I'm not sure I trust your views.

In short, if Bulaga isn't on the board, I'd like to see us sign a pass rushing linebacker/DE (like Morgan or Kindle). But, I would not at all be upset with Clausen.