If we don't trade up or trade down then stand pat

Beerball

If we don't trade up or trade down then stand pat

?????????????? Are there any other options other than to trade up, trade down or stand pat?

We could do what the Vikings did a couple of years ago and just not draft at all.

We could do what the Vikings did a couple of years ago and just not draft at all.

That's what I'm hoping to avoid. :rolleyes:

The draft is at night this year, and we all know Buddy likes to get his rest. It would ruin this franchise if we missed our pick.

And exactly how is that going to help the team?

Trading draft picks to yourself for the same draft picks has been shown time and time again to be a waste of time.

Look, I don't fancy myself a GM, so lets just get that outta the way. All I know is it has worked time and again in the NBA.

It all depends where your ping pong ball is selected. Since the Bills have the 9th pick, I figure this is an oppurtune time to employ this strategy.

I can't provide a link for proof, but I just know this might work.

:rolleyes: go for best player available not a DB or WR or RB or TE

We only have 2 WR's on the roster including Hardy who has been mostly injured or a non-factor! I'm not saying we should draft a WR in the 1st or 2nd round, but we need to get one in the 3rd or 4th round and somehow still get a QB, DT/NT, and OLT, not to mention we could use more LB's, depth on the offensive and defensive lines. I do agree that we can skip the DB, RB, and TE position this year. I think we still need to pickup another couple of FA for depth and maybe to eliminate one of our most pressing needs. I don't we can go into this draft with the best player on the board mentality of the past when we have specific needs we need to fill and refuse to make an abundant splash in FA. We did pick up a couple of decent players though in FA that seem to fit the 3-4 philosophy.