NEVERGIVEUP (aka- Nostradamus)

major

In desperate times, I always turn to NEVERGIVEUP for the answer to all of my Bills questions. With that out of the way, look into your crystal ball and tell us who the starting QB will be for our Bills next season.

In desperate times, I always turn to NEVERGIVEUP for the answer to all of my Bills questions. With that out of the way, look into your crystal ball and tell us who the starting QB will be for our Bills next season.

yes please share any info with us. i want mcnabb bad, and i am losing sleep over it. i just need a glimpse of hope :blink:

Ralph Wilson may be miserly at times, but him and Russ are not stupid. They know they have to put asses in the seats. I just can't imagine they start the season with the three-headed monster on the roster. I have to believe it's either gonna be Claussen, Tebow or McNabb. Or at the very least they'll trade for a mid-range QB or draft Lefevour (even if he's not starting right away) and sell us on change. Either way, they have to shake up the position. My prediction, though far from bold, is that only two of the current three will be on the opening day roster. If I had to guess, I'm saying TE is the odd man out. Fitzpatrick is fine as a backup QB in the NFL (for that matter so is Edwards) and I'm not sure I'm ready to give up on Brohm. My gut feeling is that they draft Tebow and maybe Fitzpatrick starts the first 3 or 4 games before people start clamoring for you know who. You heard it here...

Ralph Wilson may be miserly at times, but him and Russ are not stupid. They know they have to put asses in the seats. I just can't imagine they start the season with the three-headed monster on the roster. I have to believe it's either gonna be Claussen, Tebow or McNabb. Or at the very least they'll trade for a mid-range QB or draft Lefevour (even if he's not starting right away) and sell us on change. Either way, they have to shake up the position. My prediction, though far from bold, is that only two of the current three will be on the opening day roster. If I had to guess, I'm saying TE is the odd man out. Fitzpatrick is fine as a backup QB in the NFL (for that matter so is Edwards) and I'm not sure I'm ready to give up on Brohm. My gut feeling is that they draft Tebow and maybe Fitzpatrick starts the first 3 or 4 games before people start clamoring for you know who. You heard it here...

How is any team that drafts Tebow going to fill seats when the only seat to be filled is the one on the bench Tebow will be occupying? No QB not ready to start is going to sell tickets.

I found this article related to this topic.

hahaha....wow. That music video is hilarious. Gotta love the dance moves...oh and don't forget the random dude jumping into the fence at 2:07 :rolleyes:

Once again? As in the third time since 1983?

It depends how you want to calculate it. If we're talking straight draft picks, Kelly and Losman are the only first round QBs the Bills have ever drafted. On the other hand, if you count the first we spent on Johnson and the first we spent on Bledsoe, it starts to ratchet up a bit.