bills draft

I think that the coaching staff should be working right now to address areas of weakness and develop game plans around the strengths we have. I believe that if they play better they could win more games and feel better about themselves. It is possible that if the bills win more games, one of them may possibly be a playoff game. This would be good.

Thank you

my draft

1. Trent Williams OT

2. John Jerry OG

3 Koa Misi OLB

4. Tony Washington OT

5. Ed Wang OT - I think ED Wang will be cured of limp play if he gets Wood with Levitre

6. Marshall Newhouse OG

6. BPA

7 BPA

7 BPA

I get complaints that my draft doesn't address the OL enough but thats the risky gambler I am.

and round 2 and round 5......

and round 3, 4, 6, 7, and 8.

There has to be two OT's out there for Buffalo. If not, bring in Anthony Munoz for $10 million for one season. He doesn't even have to tryout. He's locked in at LT for a year while our 1st round pick OT develops.

my draft

1. Trent Williams OT

2. John Jerry OG

3 Koa Misi OLB

4. Tony Washington OT

5. Ed Wang OT - I think ED Wang will be cured of limp play if he gets Wood with Levitre

6. Marshall Newhouse OG

6. BPA

7 BPA

7 BPA

I get complaints that my draft doesn't address the OL enough but thats the risky gambler I am.

No thanks on Trent Williams. The guy has character issues. Washington wouldn't be a bad option in the 4th round, but I bet he goes earlier (round 3)