bills draft

exactly what character issues does he have? what are your sources?

I'm guessing by 'character issues' they're referring to Williams' tag as being inconsistent and not giving full effort all the time. Outside of that, I've not heard of/read any other character concerns in regard to Williams.

my draft

1. Trent Williams OT

2. John Jerry OG

3 Koa Misi OLB

4. Tony Washington OT

5. Ed Wang OT - I think ED Wang will be cured of limp play if he gets Wood with Levitre

6. Marshall Newhouse OG

6. BPA

7 BPA

7 BPA

I get complaints that my draft doesn't address the OL enough but thats the risky gambler I am.

I agree we should only draft OL players with phallic names. We need to pair Wood and Levitre with anyone named Johnson, Dick, Wang, Harder, Head, Buford (that's what I named mine), I am sure others will contribute more,..

We could call them line The Charging Phalanx.

Been a die hard, educated, informed BILLS fan for over 30 years. I have analyzed every aspect of the upcoming draft including players strengths and weaknesses, team needs, future cap considerations and character issues. I have developed a scientific model to predict possible draft choices, even considering other team needs and their possible draft choices. This has been months in the making and now I (with the expert assistance of former Bills coach Dick Jauron) can accurately predict what our BILLS will do in this years draft:

Round 1: safety (trade next years 2nd and 3rd to move up to #2 overall and take Eric Berry) DJ said never too many

Round 2: punter (expecting the Madden curse for putting Moorman on flyer to sell season tickets)

Round 3:place kicker (Norwood comes out of retirement in case we make it to playoffs-wide left this time!)

Round 4: cornerback (can't have enough corners)

Round 5: center (center of line needs help-we are set at tackle)

Round 6: special team gunner (loss of Wendling requires this pick-draft the only white safety in Div.I.)

Round 7: long snapper or trade down to take "Mr. Irrelevant" who will be on Program Guide Cover as nifty marketing tool