Health care rationing kills 20,000 people

Magox

Ahh, see, there it is :) I don't know though, not sure if that trumps Jackass Slaughter's Denture Story. Tell me that wasn't a giant embarrassment to us, again. WTF is that lady doing as a Congressman? Especially from Upstate NY? I would expect folksie stories from somewhere down south.

I can only imagine that being a Dem (not that Republicans are innocent) is like being a Scientologist. After being around so many loons, talk of "Xenu" and "thetans" and all that other crap actually starts to sound sane.

While we are on it....screw the non-stated rights...the right to bear arms is specifically stated in the Constitution. So, where the f is my government issued MP5(they are fun!)? Also, I have a right to free press, so, since I regularly participate in the New Media, where the f is my new laptop? Hey I have a right to these things, so, that means the government is supposed to provide them, right?

Maybe we need to take our right-protected MP5's and go and have a right-protected assembly in front of Congress.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pharmaceutical companies never promised anyone free drugs, Obama has.

So you tell me which is worse a promise never made, or a promise broken.

By the way does this NICE board qualify as a death panel?

Promise broken... which can mean the promise to work on behalf of the American people. Something that our elected officials have not done for years.

Promise broken... which can mean the promise to work on behalf of the American people. Something that our elected officials have not done for years.

The irony is, Barry isn't working on behalf of the American people with his health care destruction. Most people don't want the bill (but want reform, good reform) and 34 states have passed laws (which may be symbolic, we'll see) banning an individual mandate to purchase insurance.

The irony is, Barry isn't working on behalf of the American people with his health care destruction. Most people don't want the bill (but want reform, good reform) and 34 states have passed laws (which may be symbolic, we'll see) banning an individual mandate to purchase insurance.

Only 1 state has passed the law. There are 30+ measures in state houses across the country

Is there a list somewhere of the states that are doing this? I was listening this morning and it seemed like a lot of southern states. Not to offend anyone but how come it always seems like the South is the only states with any kind of balls? Texas, Carolinas and so on.

Is there a list somewhere of the states that are doing this? I was listening this morning and it seemed like a lot of southern states. Not to offend anyone but how come it always seems like the South is the only states with any kind of balls? Texas, Carolinas and so on.

Well they are the ones that had the balls to tell us to go !@#$ ourselves in 1861. I think they may just do it again.

Well they are the ones that had the balls to tell us to go !@#$ ourselves in 1861. I think they may just do it again.

I hate to say it, and believe me I really hate to say it, but, this seems to be where we are headed. The big difference is now the Feds either threaten to cut money or bribe the states, instead of raising armies against them.

There was a movie about this on HBO or one of the pay cable channels about this very thing. Started out with a bus of immigrant children being forced on a Midwestern state, it examined how all the current relationships/structure only served to accelerate, not stifle, a civil war. Of course the instigator and catalyst was a liberal wack job. No shocker there. :pirate:

It was an interesting and funny movie.

The Second Civil War

I hate to say it, and believe me I really hate to say it, but, this seems to be where we are headed. The big difference is now the Feds either threaten to cut money or bribe the states, instead of raising armies against them.

There was a movie about this on HBO or one of the pay cable channels about this very thing. Started out with a bus of immigrant children being forced on a Midwestern state, it examined how all the current relationships/structure only served to accelerate, not stifle, a civil war. Of course the instigator and catalyst was a liberal wack job. No shocker there. :ph34r:

It was an interesting and funny movie.

The Second Civil War

It would be a better option than having the fed government controlling. If thats what it takes to crack em.

Hmmm, interesting.

Health Reform and Primary Care Physicians

• 46.3% of primary care physicians (family medicine and internal medicine) feel that the passing of health reform will either force them out of medicine or make them want to leave medicine.

41% of physicians feel that income and practice revenue will “decline or worsen dramatically” with a public option.

• 30% feel income will “decline or worsen somewhat” with a public option.

72% of physicians feel that a public option would have a negative impact on physician supply, with 45%feeling it will “decline or worsen dramatically” and 27% predicting it will “decline or worsen somewhat.

I'm fairly sure this administration and most liberals could give two schitts what a doctor thinks about the health care bill. We all know doctors are filthy rich, and are just disgruntled taxpayers who want people to die. :thumbdown:

Barry's a scum-sucking lawyer (note: not all lawyers are) who probably had a bad experience with a doctor and/or a health insurance company when mom was dying. So that's his perspective. Nevermind that he's a smoking hypocrite on top of that.

Let's just call the health care thing what it is as proposed.

It's a requirement for people with more money to pay for health insurance for people without as much money under the watchful eye of the government.

It's an opportunity to increase tax revenues.

It's an opportunity to steal from one entitlement (Medicare) to increase funding for another entitlement (Medicaid).

Congress and the President have to resort to very questionable tactics to get it through because it cannot be supported on the merits and design of the bill itself.