Would ya?

/dev/null

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh a woman for BLZFAN4LIFE.

Oh you know it! A good box of wine, some Barry White, a quart of baby oil, a 5 pound bag of flour and you're in for the night of your life. Forget about px90, that fat bottomed girl will leave you exhausted! :)

Oh you know it! A good box of wine, some Barry White, a quart of baby oil, a 5 pound bag of flour and you're in for the night of your life. Forget about px90, that fat bottomed girl will leave you exhausted! :wallbash:

:lol:

How can you tell the difference between a sweaty fat roll and um, uh...well you know. :blink:

This is freaking disgusting, if people really pay to watch this then I have a dozen ideas I could put up on the internet if I could stomach them.

To fund her family — and her quest to reach 1,000 pounds — Simpson runs her own Web site where people pay to watch her eat, or see her wash her huge body

:sick:

Her 49-year-old partner Philippe — who she met on a dating site for plus-size people — was encouraging her to reach her goal, she said.

"I think he'd like it if I was bigger ... he's a real belly man and completely supports me," she said

Phillipe...is a sick bastard

Phillipe...is a sick bastard

I went to school with a guy who's a chubby chaser. We had mutual friends but weren't hang out type friends. A friend of mine went to a dance with him and he still gets the willies thinking about what he saw him doing to some fat chick. (they both had clothes on and yet still :wallbash: )

:lol:

How can you tell the difference between a sweaty fat roll and um, uh...well you know. :wallbash:

This is freaking disgusting, if people really pay to watch this then I have a dozen ideas I could put up on the internet if I could stomach them.

To fund her family — and her quest to reach 1,000 pounds — Simpson runs her own Web site where people pay to watch her eat, or see her wash her huge body

:blink:

Dude, that's what the 5 lb. bag of flour is for! :sick: Everyone knows that! You dump it out and look for the wet spot.

Dude, that's what the 5 lb. bag of flour is for! :wallbash: Everyone knows that! You dump it out and look for the wet spot.

I reiterate, even having had that knowledge before, how do you tell it it's a sweaty fat roll? For this chick a bag of flour isn't enough, JMO

:pirate:

Heh. She lives 30-45 minutes away from where a buddy of mine works at a newspaper. He said he's going to try to interview her today.

Hope she doesn't mistake him for a hamburger ...

;)

Heh. She lives 30-45 minutes away from where a buddy of mine works at a newspaper. He said he's going to try to interview her today.

I'd pay to see her eat a human being :pirate:

Egads!! If he stops for lunch first and spills a drop of anything on his clothes, LOOKOUT!! He could probably very easily, under normal circumstances, outrun her. However, we're talking about food here. Give my best to his wife and family. ;)

Egads!! If he stops for lunch first and spills a drop of anything on his clothes, LOOKOUT!! He could probably very easily, under normal circumstances, outrun her. However, we're talking about food here. Give my best to his wife and family. :pirate:

That's what I told him. She'd have to have a Corvette engine in that scooter to get it to move ...

The way that article read, I would have guessed it was from The Onion...

Give us a link if he does get the interview. Or the other link if he ends up in the hospital after getting squashed.

My local newspaper had this to add...

A spokesperson for the Guinness Book of World Records says they are considering Simpson's application to be named the largest living woman and thinking about creating a category for biggest birth mom.

Now that's just wrong, that's gonna encourage other people to try to break her record.

Give us a link if he does get the interview. Or the other link if he ends up in the hospital after getting squashed.

She wasn't there, because she was taping a TV show in NYC. Think he was sending a reporter back out there today to get the interview with her (he's an editor, and more or less went out there on his own time), but he did put together a video of local reaction:

http://www.trentonian.com/articles/2010/03...16280067768.txt