The one free angent we should be targeting:

And this just about seals it: enjoy.

absolutely clueless ridiculous post. we need linemen and LB's so what do you suggest we draft an old running back with a million miles on him when we already have two young stud backs and running back along with secondary is the strength of this team.

i never heard something so ridiculous in my life,really man you cant be serious

just incredibly stupid idea!

absolutely clueless ridiculous post. we need linemen and LB's so what do you suggest we draft an old running back with a million miles on him when we already have two young stud backs and running back along with secondary is the strength of this team.

i never heard something so ridiculous in my life,really man you cant be serious

just incredibly stupid idea!

What round?

At this point in his career he sucks and is finished. Why anyone is even talking about his potential destinations is a joke. He's Edge James 2 years ago.

"Minnesota is a good fit" - yah, he's a good fit for any team that doesn't need a RB. Lol @ Graham suggesting some kind of bidding war is going to break out.

you suggest we draft an old running back with a million miles on him when we already have two young stud backs and running back along with secondary is the strength of this team.

Hey now I'm confused, who is the young stud rb on this team?

At this point in his career he sucks and is finished. Why anyone is even talking about his potential destinations is a joke. He's Edge James 2 years ago.

"Minnesota is a good fit" - yah, he's a good fit for any team that doesn't need a RB. Lol @ Graham suggesting some kind of bidding war is going to break out.

agree PASS! I rather have travis henry back with his 12 kids