Gerrard Warren and Andra Davis

Davis was pretty solid for the Broncos last year. He had 90 tackles and 3.5 sacks. He played in the 3-4 too. He could be a great pickup to start or for depth. Warren is a big boy we could use at the nose. Not sure how good he is though.

If Warren came cheap he could be a good situational player for passing downs, but he doesn't offer much in run support, which is our biggest weakness.

I think he may be a ILB in the 3-4 though.

correct.

more info if interested:

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_14656709

might be fairly cheap-

After seven seasons with the Cleveland Browns, Davis became a free agent and signed a two-year, $3.3 million contract with the Broncos prior to the 2009 season that would have paid him $1.56 million in 2010.

stats

His 90 tackles last season were third on the team behind his linebacker partner D.J. Williams (122) and safety Brian Dawkins (116).

Andra Davis plays his butt off on every play of every game. Would definitely like to see him come here. I think he may be a ILB in the 3-4 though.

I haven't seen much (read: any) of him lately but I loved that guys game a few years ago. If he's even close to the same player he'd be an instant and truly significant upgrade to an awful Bills lb corps and probably at a reasonable price.

This could be a legitimate get 'er done Buddy.

I wouldn't mind seeing them bring in Hollis Thomas for nose, then draft someone to rotate in with him. Would fit Ralph's budget and is great against the run. Is a bit old, and would need to rotate to keep fresh through a whole season however.

What we do in free agency this year is irrelevant because there are not nearly enough free agents who can make an impact available *and* who would consider signing with the Bills. I think it would be best if we just stick to talking about who to draft this year as well as next year. And maybe the year after that.

Yeah this would be fun, lets never talk about free agents.

What we do in free agency this year is irrelevant because there are not nearly enough free agents who can make an impact available *and* who would consider signing with the Bills. I think it would be best if we just stick to talking about who to draft this year as well as next year. And maybe the year after that.

Next you're going to tell me what to do with my money aren't ya???...!!!

I wouldn't mind seeing them bring in Hollis Thomas for nose, then draft someone to rotate in with him. Would fit Ralph's budget and is great against the run. Is a bit old, and would need to rotate to keep fresh through a whole season however.

Hollis Thomas would be a great one year stop gap

Andra Davis should be here already or better yet they should be going to meet with him. This is a prime example of why people complain so much about the Bills. This is a good player in a position of need for the Bills and his name has not even been mentioned by them.

Andra Davis should be here already or better yet they should be going to meet with him. This is a prime example of why people complain so much about the Bills. This is a good player in a position of need for the Bills and his name has not even been mentioned by them.

Yes. The Bills should hold a press conference daily to announce what they are doing.

I can't believe it.

Believe what?

PTR

Yes. The Bills should hold a press conference daily to announce what they are doing.

Believe what?

PTR

Umm yea don't they do that? You know announce free agent visits?

I can't believe that they brought him in.