MY MOCK DRAFT

BILLS #1

round1-Brian Baluga OT

round2-Terrence Cody DT

round3- John skelton QB Rising up draft boards

round4- George Selvie ( turn him to OLB)

round5- Eric Olson ( Center/Guard)

round6-Carlton Mithell WR

round 7- Kion Wilson LB

You got it wrong. John Skelton is not rising up the draft boards. He is rising up the DAFT boards. If our front office had a conviction about John Skelton then the fourth round is early enough, if that. My preference would be for Garret Brown in the fourth round. I do like your other picks, especially the first two.

round1-Brian Baluga OT

round2-Terrence Cody DT

round3- John skelton QB Rising up draft boards

round4- George Selvie ( turn him to OLB)

round5- Eric Olson ( Center/Guard)

round6-Carlton Mithell WR

round 7- Kion Wilson LB

Looking at the youtube vids of Skelton, it looks like he can really zip the ball around the feild. I really hope to see that many picks bolstering the trenches.

wouldnt hate that draft.

as far as QBs go, i have:

Bradford 1st round

Tebow 2nd round

Skelton 3rd round

i wouldnt be upset if they got any of those players at those spots. if we can get any of them in a later round, even better of course.

Hey you're missing two picks. Might as well add some icing.

I like your first two rounds. Don't know enough about the other guys.

I certainly hope we can get an impact NT - someone who can get the job done early and not have to grow into the position and finally get good at it when his rookie contract is about to expire.

Dan Williams and T Cody are 1 and 2 in the 34 nose category in most of the respected bits I've read.

Inconceivable!

You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha --- :doh:

Looking at the youtube vids of Skelton, it looks like he can really zip the ball around the feild. I really hope to see that many picks bolstering the trenches.

I looked at the vids. looked like he had the best line in the FCS. he might be a decent NFL qb. but not a chance in Buffalo